sun1914

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
My tank is not even wet so no frags not even LR. Waaaahhhhh

I'm do my best to help u with the parts if you need it. PM me what you need and I'll price it out for you.
I was kidding on the frags, unless u gonna do it!! Wahhhhhh

Sent from my HTCONE using Reefs

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Manhattan Reefs
the wife just reminded me that we have a wedding to attend on the day of the swap......wahhhhhhhhhhhh
gotta get someone to pick up the mr cooler/totebag for me......loan it to another member but never got it back.....waahhhhhh

Jenna X

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
My schedule is crazy, may have to be MIA from MR for the next month or two :/ waaaaaahh I don't know how long it will last waaaaah lol

BellaGabriella

Pretty Perfectionist
Manhattan Reefs
:grumpy: justtt spent a nice little fortune on some new zoas recently and im always working i never have time to look at themmm Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh i wanna go admire my new purple orchid zoas/pallys w.e theyareeeeeeeeeeee someone call the cops on my bosses for slavery!!!

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
waahhh brought my car in for its yearly service. I didn't get it back for 6 days to only have to bring it back again today. Practically a half tank of gas bringing it back and fourth with my wife following me each time to bring me home.

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
WAAAH!!!I'm working 60+ hours a week too tired to spend the money I make and I most likely won't be attending the frag swap cause my wife needs my help taking care of our newborn child and my 2 year old!WAAAH!!

d5332

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
Got the bright idea to "aquascape" tonight on weekday and stupid new tank is 30" high and got my first true lesson in how much it sucks to work in a 30" high tank wahhhh and I misplaced a really nice montipora wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
Got the bright idea to "aquascape" tonight on weekday and stupid new tank is 30" high and got my first true lesson in how much it sucks to work in a 30" high tank wahhhh and I misplaced a really nice montipora wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I feel your pain. I hate the dimensions and height if my 110 tall with that 30" height. I have so little real estate up top.

lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
Aside from the fact that I had to work on Saturday, what should have been an easy 6 hour day became 14. And to top it off today was supposed to be WC day and I forgot to mix up a batch of new water!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!

lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
Top it off bunch of kids blasting music on the train and smoking e-cigs. Where's the conductor when you need one!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

Jenna X

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
I need to vent lol.....
Dear mail carrier, I finally decided to throw down some cash on one of the hottest corals I've seen and it's stuck in transit, "you're sorry".....forget the cash it's the coral I am beyond ticked.....waaaaaahhhhh

Clink51

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
my order from reefbreeders came either half empty or half dead waahhhhhhh

i also want an LED light and i cant afford it waaahhhhh

and a skimmer... wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh some more

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
waaah, there is always such a big difference in pricing with vendors and individual members for what seems like the same exact thing.

Why is there like a 50$ difference in price of a fish?? Why is there an $8 difference in this fish food? Wht does chaeto cost $20 for one softball size when it's usually given away for free?? why do people charge $15 for a tiny patch of gsp??
why would someone sell mangrves for $8 per plant that may be less than 2ft??
why would someone pay that much??? you can order it from a vendor here for way less!!! why why why

i think there was a news piece on that kind of thing on NY1 last night.
:sigh:

joemac

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
Waaah , just bought a used 120 and I chipped the glass........waaahhhh
Its the front pane......waaaaaahhhhh....... Sob

KathyC

Waaaahhhh...hung out in an ER for a couple of hours tonight...My better half managed to smash his pinky while closing a window..broke the tip off the bone, a gash in the side of his finger and ripped the nail off the nail- bed..from the cuticle end...ewwwww it was gross.

..we made it back to my son's house in time for dessert though! :)

Jenna X

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
Waaaahhhh...hung out in an ER for a couple of hours tonight...My better half managed to smash his pinky while closing a window..broke the tip off the bone, a gash in the side of his finger and ripped the nail off the nail- bed..from the cuticle end...ewwwww it was gross.

..we made it back to my son's house in time for dessert though! :)

Aww the ER is a horrible place to be waaahhh had a "great" time with the mother in law for 3 whole days waaaah

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: