JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
the place looks awesome. Its nice and open with alot of light and the property looks sick!
When are you going to be by AV this up coming week? I wanted to chat about my sump before you retire lol

Thanks bro.

I'll be in and out all week. I'll still be there for at least a couple of more months. Let me know when you're to an stop in and I'll see if I can get there too.

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
T minus 16 days and counting down until closing...... Tick tock tick tock......... So who's in for a post closing, pre move in I own an empty freakin house BBQ?Lol. Seriously though anybody that I've become friendly with that does want to come up is welcome.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
A definitive disinvite for Jaa still includes the premise of an invite, just that it's a disinvite. Your sanity and home can stay intact.

Jimmy, we might not be far behind you getting out of this god forsaken commie state. Thank god Bloombergs in his last term (until he finagles the term limits AGAIN so he can serve a forth term :banghead: ). I can no longer put up with him or Cuomo. They need to retire to FL or AZ. Those two have been the worst politicians for the freedoms of NYS taxpayers.

Russ

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
A definitive disinvite for Jaa still includes the premise of an invite, just that it's a disinvite. Your sanity and home can stay intact.

Jimmy, we might not be far behind you getting out of this god forsaken commie state. Thank god Bloombergs in his last term (until he finagles the term limits AGAIN so he can serve a forth term :banghead: ). I can no longer put up with him or Cuomo. They need to retire to FL or AZ. Those two have been the worst politicians for the freedoms of NYS taxpayers.

Russ

I hear ya Russ. I hate all of our politicians. Well, you know one place in PA you're always welcome to visit;)

You may like the town enough to say bye bye NY---THEN WE COULD BE NEIGHBORS!!!

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
I hear ya Russ. I hate all of our politicians. Well, you know one place in PA you're always welcome to visit;)

You may like the town enough to say bye bye NY---THEN WE COULD BE NEIGHBORS!!!

Jimmy, you know I'd have no problem with that scenario. The problem is, once I sell my property in a snow belt state, you can bet the ranch I'll be relocating somewhere that snow blower, plowing, snow shovel, driveway salt, snow tires, snow day from work/school, etc will all be foreign terms and nothing I'll have to deal with again. :biggrin:

All of this will just be the icing on the cake, of which Bloomberg and Cuomo are the dictators.

Hasta la vista NY

Russ

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Jimmy, you know I'd have no problem with that scenario. The problem is, once I sell my property in a snow belt state, you can bet the ranch I'll be relocating somewhere that snow blower, plowing, snow shovel, driveway salt, snow tires, snow day from work/school, etc will all be foreign terms and nothing I'll have to deal with again. :biggrin:

All of this will just be the icing on the cake, of which Bloomberg and Cuomo are the dictators.

Hasta la vista NY

Russ

Well, I'll plow for you. Lol

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Well, I'll plow for you. Lol

I've no doubt that you would Jimmy. :hug:

If I told my wife we sold the house and are moving from the snow belt to the snow belt, I can assure you we wouldn't make it to our 30th anniversary. If the average temperature in the city we move to is less than 80 degrees year round, I'll be selling off all my belongings so she doesn't get them in the divorce settlement. :tired:

R

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I've no doubt that you would Jimmy. :hug:

If I told my wife we sold the house and are moving from the snow belt to the snow belt, I can assure you we wouldn't make it to our 30th anniversary. If the average temperature in the city we move to is less than 80 degrees year round, I'll be selling off all my belongings so she doesn't get them in the divorce settlement. :tired:

R

I'll have 2 spare bedrooms for you to choose from and you'd have your own parking spot;)

LMAO

I hear ya man. Listen PA was not one of the states I was going to move to. I changed all my plans for my mom and the rest of the family.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
The house is stunning!! I can already picture your dogs skidding across those floors lol! :)

Hate to lose you around here, but I'm sure this will be a great place for you and your Mom to settle down in. Congrats!!

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Jim, you got my number in the pm I sent you. Give me a call like we talked about at the shop. Once I get those 2 other jobs done ill square you away. I let everyone that had already talked to me about projects that even if I wanted to leave the shop tomorrow I'd stay on until all the commitments I made are completed. I'll get ya squared away I promise.

Thanks Kathy. I LOVE the house- my mortgage company and the VA? NOT SO MUCH!!! I'm still gonna be around. Where I'm movin to is only 2 hours away from the island so ill still be able to see people here on LI.

Jerl, we had our differences in the past, squared them away recently so you're more than welcome to come by for a visit. I have a bed of nails with 600 thread count sheets ready for you;)

Just let me know when you're coming so I can hide my antennas lol.

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
That's one hell of a house there! i know a house on LI like that would be well over a million in most neighborhoods
I love the poconos and would move there in a heart beat if my wife lost her job here!!! Good luck with that pool u will never need to go on vacation ur backyard will be ur paradise!!!
You worked ur whole life now enjoy!!!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: