JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Thanks Matt.

5 days until close. Will most likely hear from my processor to ask me to resend 15 more things for the 5th time........I think I lost hair during this experience and I was already lacking a bit of my hairline. I'm going to have to contact Bosley.

Hopefully everything is set in stone by end of day tomorrow. Then I'll move my stuff in over the first couple of weeks after the closing.

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Congrat.

Just passed by Stroudsburg couple times last week. Good air and scenery in the mountains. Is your house high in the mountains? My ear is a little stuffed when driving up there.

Yeah Wingo. It's up pretty high. Not too bad but its got some good altitude to it.

I'm going to have a shindig for people to come up. You're more than welcome if you like.

I'll get a date together so people will have advance notice. Plenty of non alcoholic beer, water in vodka bottles, iced tea in Bacardi gold bottles and veggie burger patties for the grill LMAO. Just kidding by the way. It'll be a good time for whoever comes with plenty of beer, booze and food.

Last edited:

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Mortgage processor called about two hours ago.

It's all done, the final approval for my mortgage has been granted. Will officially close on Friday. There's nothing else I need to do but show up with my money on Friday at the specified time put forth by the title company.

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
hey jimmy, i'm in your new home state right now. we came to dorney park. golfed at wedgewood country club in coopersburg this afternoon. looked like i was on pace for breaking 90 today but only had time for a 9 hole(shot a 43 on the front 9. my daughter shot a 40....still kicking my a**.) my goal is to beat her at least once this season. gotta get you into golfing so i can come down more often. golfing is much cheaper in PA.;)

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
hey jimmy, i'm in your new home state right now. we came to dorney park. golfed at wedgewood country club in coopersburg this afternoon. looked like i was on pace for breaking 90 today but only had time for a 9 hole(shot a 43 on the front 9. my daughter shot a 40....still kicking my a**.) my goal is to beat her at least once this season. gotta get you into golfing so i can come down more often. golfing is much cheaper in PA.;)

I hear ya Tom:) well with the shoulder I can't golf. I'd never get a consistent enough swing. I can be your caddy though. Lol

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Ooooooohhhhhhh...Ahhhhhhhhh

null_zps1049fe95.jpg

null_zps2c6b7ab4.jpg

I am as of 12:45 this afternoon officially a homeowner!!!!!

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
CONGRATULATIONS Jimmy!!!! May you, and your enjoy many many happy moments for many years to come in your Absolutely Gorgeous new home!!!:hug::cheekkiss:

I am so happy for you both!

Do stay in touch please!! Sorry I never had the chance to join you, and girls at the doggie park.:(

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: