Rating - 100%
64   0   0
sorry guys forgot to post pictures was running like a chicken with out a head in the kitchen last night, scrambling to hurry before i had to go pick my girl up from work i was trying to time it right so it will be done by the time i got home with her! and it was like the last quarter of football with 30 seconds left when i walked in the door. lol awesome timing and then i pigged out, it was so good

Baked chicken with quartered potatoes, onions, carrots, chopped garlic, all baked in oil so everything was caramelized UGH was the best. have no left overs now :/ cause i ate everything. lol

food does not get caramelized in oil :scratchch

BellaGabriella

Pretty Perfectionist
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
[No message]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByReefs1374565152.015648.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReefs1374565152.015648.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 446

BellaGabriella

Pretty Perfectionist
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
food does not get caramelized in oil :scratchch

first, you generally do caramelized vegetables in olive oil. here is a quick caramelized veggy recipe
http://www.consciousfeast.com/2009/11/caramelize-vegetables/

Gab if you are gonna post pics of food why dont you say what it is and the ingredients ;)

the photo i posted is Roasted pumpkin spice garlic and apple studded pork loin on top of spiced apple sauce topped with chunky caramelized onion, papaya, mushroom gravy type stuff lol (dunno what to call it) Served it with candied baby carrots, roasted garlicky mashed red skinned potatoes and asparagus.

BellaGabriella

Pretty Perfectionist
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
don't tell him the ingredients. but tell him what it is :) it was one of her best meals. all i can say pork and apple sauce is the bomb. :)

glad it still tasted good 7 hours after i cooked it...... since lol i made that at like 11am before i went to work. im starving can't wait to come home and dig in :irked: haven't eaten today. GLAD YOU LIKED THOUGH fatty

BellaGabriella

Pretty Perfectionist
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Yummy Pork a la Gabriella-Breaded pork cutlets topped with spinach, caramelized onions, roasted garlic and fresh mozzarella. On top of a mushroom & sausage pork gravy. With super fluffy mashed potatoes.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByReefs1374565152.015648.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReefs1374565152.015648.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 362
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    174.4 KB · Views: 347
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:

BellaGabriella

Pretty Perfectionist
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Worked a long 8 hour dayyy came home and got a little crazy in the kitchen....
Candied sweet potatoes, mushroom stuffing, Brussle sprouts with balsamic
toasted breadcrumbs, herb baked chicken and pumpkin spice cranberry sauce.​

Attachments

• cook.jpg
    cook.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 256
  • cook2.jpg
    cook2.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 325
  • cook3.jpg
    cook3.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 272

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
LOL, We will all eat dinner together thats awesome. :D Oh man tony! this dinner tonight was amazing. I can send you some left overs threw the mail if you would like :P

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: