Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
this is not a correcting people on there grammar page. this is a page to post your photos of food. Now please stop correcting me i do not like it.

Thanks, what did you eat tonight kooaidreef? any pictures!

I had salmon glazed with basil sauce wood grilled with some French fries! Don't forget the tartar sauce. Ill snap picks next time

correction its more like i had "glazed wood grilled salmon with basil sauce and french fries".

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
We basically eat just seafood and I caught a bunch of these so we are having linguini and crab sauce. First I will let them go in my tank for a few hours as a clean up crew. They clean up everything. But Rob&Gab last night I took my boat to your neck of the woods and ate in Due Ponti restaurant in Whitestone. They have a decent dock and it is only a few miles from my marina in Port Washington. Due Ponti means two bridges and it is betwen the Whitestone and Throgs Neck Bridge.

i would be scared those things don't chop up your coral?

Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
YOU PUT BLUE CLAWS IN YOUR TANK???? used to catch them clinging to the docks in college point when i was younger, some softshells too ... super yummy

And I am going out in my boat today so I will get some for next week.
I did put tiny ones in my tank. The othere crabs beat them up, They are winps when young, but it is cool to watch them swim. :p

CHEMCHEF

PERMANOOB
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375625946.634109.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375625962.434805.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375625982.339508.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375625995.281575.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375626010.818007.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375626023.553376.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375626035.538827.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375626049.852937.jpg

SteveZ15

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I gotta be the chick tonight and make fresh ravioli 4 cheese which i bought and hot sausage and sauce.. I cant cook and its easy..im the eater not the cook you dont get 215 by accident but since my girl works mon-fri easy meals with instructions on a sticky note... if you live with a girl then you have sticky notes on everything in the house so it gets done or not effed up..if I had a better job i would pay someone to do this crap.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
I gotta be the chick tonight and make fresh ravioli 4 cheese which i bought and hot sausage and sauce.. I cant cook and its easy..im the eater not the cook you dont get 215 by accident but since my girl works mon-fri easy meals with instructions on a sticky note... if you live with a girl then you have sticky notes on everything in the house so it gets done or not effed up..if I had a better job i would pay someone to do this crap.

HAHAHA thats just like me.! lol she writes me recipes and then i cook a awesome meal.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
i didnt really no how to cook anything in till i met her. she has teached me a few things, it gets to be fun after a while of being annoying in the kitchen! lol

SteveZ15

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I dont mind it when I catch fish and in the mood but to be forced to cook at a certain time every day and its usually when I am at my laziest times.. some times I leave it in the fridge and act like I was sleeping and order out so I dont have to cook,I think she knows but dosent say anything..I am getting slightly better though

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
first off, where do you get off thinking im from the 'HOOD'?

that's not my spelling style. sometimes i do not spell it correctly but don't say its cause im from the hood. makes you look stupid and makes me look like something im not what you say.

Koolaidreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 92.3%
48   4   0
first off, where do you get off thinking im from the 'HOOD'?

that's not my spelling style. sometimes i do not spell it correctly but don't say its cause im from the hood. makes you look stupid and makes me look like something im not what you say.

I was joking lol :duh::splitspin

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: