Jenna X

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Oh man don't get me started, they make pits and other dogs fight every thanksgiving. I'm against the puppy bowl. These pups will look back at the tape when they turn 2 or maybe 3, regretting they ever put their paw on the contract. I hope there was no in terrorem clause lol.

But seriously though, you're entitled to your own opinion, but you should ask yourself if the source of information is reliable and objective.

Geraud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
The thing that mostly bothers me when watching the video of the guy replying to the movie, is that he talks about rescuing animals etc. Fine, very well.

Yet he does not refer to the personnel as "biologists" or "vets", but as "trainers".

What does that mean? Is that like a hospital where you get free healthcare, only if you accept to become entertainment?

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The fact is who are we to take this beautful mannel out of they natural environment. Than take they babies away from they mother is very cruel. Thats a fact. Sea World does a lot of good. But the fact is they should leave killer whales in ocean. Alot more you don't know. And that's how they want it.

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Piranhaprat I'm glad someone else sees the issue here. Spread the word brother.

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
So tell me oh wise one? Why is it that no one creates an uproar over alligators,crocodiles, snakes,bats,elephants,deer,lions,seal,sea lions,walruses,sharks etc etc? Zoos and aquariums take a couple animals out of their natural habitat to educate the public and entertain which brings in hundreds of thousands of dollars even million of dollars for research and conservation. If 10 whales in 20 years need to be taken to do this then so be it. The government does not give the money so they need to do this to save countless numbers of other whles,lions,nautiluses, gorillas etc etc. Until you can come up with this money to save the other creatures or PETA for that matter everyone needs to relax and enjoy the show. Just like hunting, people get in uproar over hunting the cute deer but dont realize for every dollar spent on equipment and licenses a portion goes to preserve their land and protect them by hiring officers to stop the poaching. Do some research before you jump to some of these propoganda films

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Duke I'm guessing you also would go on a horse and carriage ride in manhattan and you probably think it's ok to take a "few horses" out their natural habitat and use them as taxis for the purpose of making $$. Just coz ppl do it don't make it right ! and stop comparing alligators and cats to whales u don't compare yourself to a cockroach do you?

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Duke I'm guessing you also would go on a horse and carriage ride in manhattan and you probably think it's ok to take a "few horses" out their natural habitat and use them as taxis for the purpose of making $$. Just coz ppl do it don't make it right ! and stop comparing alligators and cats to whales u don't compare yourself to a cockroach do you?
All I can say is wow. Ill leave it at that

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Elephants in the circus also cool right? Lol nothing it's cruel and those ppl should be shot.

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Rotflmfao

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
My goby objects to being called dumb

:lol_large

My puffer recognize me over other people no matter what I wear and dance to attract me to play with him from at least 20 feet away.

My algae blenny would not runaway if it's my hand, rather than someones else, moving around his lair. Sometimes, I have to grab him to move him away so that I can work.

Last edited:
M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Click51 thanks for the info goes to show how little ppl care for animals these days.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: