Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Kathy my love,

Keep fighting, keep a positive attitude. I fought mine and continue to win the battle. Whatever you need, just ask.

Love you much,

Kasei

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Kathy, You have been my inspiration in this hobby. You were there for me when I was down and out. I will pray for you my friend. Anything I could do for you please feel free to ask.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Kathy you are a wonderful person, helped many people like myself, keep the faith and don't get angry for what you are going through. God works in mysterious ways and he is with you. My prayers are with you and you will be in my thoughts, you will come out victorious, be strong and positive. There are to many people here for you so don't you dare quit. Pls let me know what I can do to help, you have my info and pls don't hesitate. God bless you and he is with you through this tough time .

kingator

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
wow so sorry kathy , my prayers goes out to you and your family , keep fighting and stay strong you will come out victories !!!!! God bless you

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: