asianer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I am sorry to hear this Kathy, someone very close to me is dealing with cancer as well and I have to say that the technology has come a long way in recent years. Prayers for you!

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
I could read this thread over and over again and smile just as much each time...again I thank you all for the prayers and good vibes and all of the wonderful words you have sent to me!

A quickie update..this past week has been my second round of chemo..it was a little more difficult than the first and I'm still not sure what 'new' side effects might yet kick in.
...as long as these cancer cells are being killed I'm will put up with whatever side effects I have to!

..oh yeah, I also lost my hair last week...eh, that's why they make wigs.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I could read this thread over and over again and smile just as much each time...again I thank you all for the prayers and good vibes and all of the wonderful words you have sent to me!

A quickie update..this past week has been my second round of chemo..it was a little more difficult than the first and I'm still not sure what 'new' side effects might yet kick in.
...as long as these cancer cells are being killed I'm will put up with whatever side effects I have to!

..oh yeah, I also lost my hair last week...eh, that's why they make wigs.

Thx for the update KathyC Our thoughts and prayers are with you every day. Stay strong and positive you WILL beat this thing.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Kathy, stay strong. Don't worry about hair?... at least yours will grow back. Look at Slama's head. That man has to live with that head for the rest of his life.:D That would be funnier for me if I had a full head of hair :-/

bigyankfan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Kathy,

I haven't been on much lately and I just saw this - my thoughts and prayers are with you and I know you will prevail. As that woman says "f*** cancer". Good vibes and prayers are headed your way.

AXsignaturecorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Prayers go out to you and your family. I am a true believer of gods miraculous hand.
I pray that the lords will be done in your life. Draw closer
To him because he is real as real as you and me. Draw close
To him and build a bond as you go threw this challenge
He will hear your prayer better yet he will hear your heart
God bless...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: