James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got the results from the PET scan yesterday that was taken after 3 chemo treatments (which was the original plan) and the word the Doctor used to describe the 2 areas with tumors was they are 'resolved'.
I am STUNNED.
I am the happiest woman on the planet right now!
They told me they got this result with another patient on the same meds as me.

We aren't out of the woods yet as this type of cancer can be hidden as the cells are extremely small..so we need to do another 3 chemo treatments , then another scan to see if nothing appears (please, please!!) and the Doctor is considering following that up with radiation.

For now, I ask that you folks - who I think had a LOT TO DO WITH THIS RESULT - keep on praying and sending your good wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A HUGE HUG TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Kathy

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Our thoughts and prayers to you, we're thinking of you post cancer: healthier, happier, and laughing more than ever! You were the first one to welcome Rachel and me to the MR community years ago and you have always been so warm, inviting, and helpful to us and we appreciate you so much. Thank you for being you, the world is a better place because of you!

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
We love you Kathy!

And I love all of you guys & gals too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love reading all of the messages here and the texts & emails that I am receiving. They mean SO much to me!!!!:hug:

Today started the first of 3 more rounds of chemo (4 days each consisting of 3 days of chemo and 1 day of an injection, then 19 days off, rinse & repeat) Then more testing and perhaps radiation..we'll see..
The week and a half after chemo are challenging and have gotten slightly more challenging as the rounds have gone by. Hoping they are leveling off now and medically we are trying a different approach through diet that might help. Fingers crossed as I would LOVE to get out to NERAC this weekend for a little while!

Please keep sending those prayers & good wishes!!!!!!!!
I'm going to try and get on here more often to keep you updated and help with answers on threads..I do still remember how this reef keeping thing goes ya know ;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: