daisy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I don't have a sump, so if I add the Man Groves to my tank, will they attack my fish? How will they do with the seahorses i just got? And my Pistol shrimp?

Do you have enough nitrates to give me some, too?

...and remember, I had first dibs on all the lights! I pmed you like last week some time...

digitalreefer

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Ok... I was re-reading my first post and decided only to sell what I said I was selling in my post of 3 years ago. So RTFP for all of my sale items!

:catsmiley Except for Daisy... she can buy everything she called dibs on! :wink1:

NOW RTFP!

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
first off, Daisy, I don't want to know what a "Man Grove" is. The thought is more than enough for me.
Second, I just got the RTFP that Digital was selling and it is sweet ORANGE, PINK, AND PURPLE polyps with insanely blue growth knobs. He delivered to my house and even gave me 50% off what he was asking because I am awesome. A++++++ rating. There are also 3 frags available first come first serve.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
josh shot u a confirmation PM,email, and same day air. My chopper is being fueled as we speak and my special frag insertion team (sounds dirty) will be there shortly please have the amount we discussed ready and in the small bills as I requested.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: