motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
dont know but whenit comes out of the rocks at night ill take a bad pic and post it so u can tell me!.. is blurry prefered? sorry for the bad spelling..never was to good at the whole wreadig writin ting!

pm me with more info.. i might get back to you when im on nxt month!

knugenx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
308   0   0
how much you pay for the thread? must of been a bad batch... didn't seem like it was strong enough to do it's job...thread popped loose and now it's open again...when I pinch it, it looks like its talkin' to me

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
can you frag me a 1mm strand of hair algae...and will that get rid of my PO4?

i can frag anything...just bring me whatever you want fragged and i'll get to it in a jiffy. but nothing bigger than a raccoon....they make too much noise and scare the neighbors.
what does hair has to do with algae and what's a PO4? is it a slang for pee-of-four? dude if you pee like 4 people, it's time to check your prostate.....preferably by a physician.

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
ive seen fox face fish.. but not racoon...u have pics? i want one dont care how big.. will it fit in my 10g..and is it compatible with my other fish..ill list below:
3 clowns..uh redish one a black one and some type of artist one..
3 green chrome ones theyre shiny
that eel type looking engineer fishy..
that pretty fish that goes puff when i jump at it for behind.. makes me laugh..
oh and i got a dori fish..
thats abt it.. its a little crownded in there but i think they like it..more cosey..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: