Status
Not open for further replies.

Og Drogon

Freshwater monster
Rating - 94.1%
32   2   0
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah moderating work has more than tripled since AJ and JK and all their aliases have joined the site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLz-ING VERY HARD HERE.......
ohh and:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cause I bought a 90g RR setup and made my water, put in my sand, then put in my live rock. To find out that I am going to move and having to take everything apart!!!!!
WAaaaaaaaaaaaaa :-/

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still know everything about everything but I have people who say that I don't then they come up with proof that I was indeed wrong then I cry to others that these people are bothering me. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Then one of them fwds a PM from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mommy told me I was special!!!!

Og Drogon

Freshwater monster
Rating - 94.1%
32   2   0
WHAaaaaaaaaaaa I can't go to the swap cause im moving :-(

WHAAaaaaaaaaaa cause I setup my tank and taught I wasn't moving and now I am so I have to take it back down :-(

WHAaaaaaaaaaaaa I was going to post something on a thread and it was closed cause of freaking retarded people :-(

WHAAaaaaaaaa cause I just remember I have to chug my 90g up three flights :-(

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
WHAaaaaaaaaaaa I can't go to the swap cause im moving :-(

WHAAaaaaaaaaaa cause I setup my tank and taught I wasn't moving and now I am so I have to take it back down :-(

WHAaaaaaaaaaaaa I was going to post something on a thread and it was closed cause of freaking retarded people :-(

WHAAaaaaaaaa cause I just remember I have to chug my 90g up three flights :-(

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa just for hearing it and knowing it isnt me!.. yet

dotc0m

Cheeky Reefer
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I just found out I can't be at the swap long! Softball season starts this Sunday I'm giong to have to arrange iwth all the vendors I bought from early that I gotta grab my ish and run, go home acclimate, change then drive out to Long Island and hope we don't bat through the line up so I don't get forced to sit out of the first game by rule.

ALL THIS BY 1PM!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fishman1069

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Whaaaaaaaaaa... Im sick of the boards being filled with wining posts about the swap!!! Stop crying people and get on with your lives. I can give 2 S---s about the swap( especially since I couldnt go lol). I come on here to learn from other peoples experiences and meet some cool people as a bonus. There are way to many posts about this event. Lets start talking about reefs again.....ok?:smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash:

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Whaaaaaaaaaa... Im sick of the boards being filled with wining posts about the swap!!! Stop crying people and get on with your lives. I can give 2 S---s about the swap( especially since I couldnt go lol). I come on here to learn from other peoples experiences and meet some cool people as a bonus. There are way to many posts about this event. Lets start talking about reefs again.....ok?:smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash:

Whhhhhaaaaaaaa you don't have to read every single thread...if it involves the swap, don't click it if you can't stand it! Whhhaaaaaa

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Im not reading the threads. Its just every time I come on, all the unread posts are about the damn swap!!! I usually have to go 2 pages in(at least) to get to anything interesting

:shhh:Shhhh I know I know lol. Kinda annoying but of course most MR members will not hold back there feelings. Can you imagine if everyone just posted on this thread about the swap like they should! It would be the highest posted thread count ever!

P.S. You forgot to WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: