Status
Not open for further replies.

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, they changed something!!!
Apparently, you can now buy/sell fresh vegetables !!!!!!!!!!!

marketplace.png

WWWAAAAAHHHHHH i searched everywhere and i cannot find the fresh vegetables in the marketplace!!! must have sold out already. now i will starve!!!! not fair! false advertisement! only things i could find for sale was saltwater equiptment and live stock!!! I WANT FRESH VEGES!WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
we already have a waaaah thread...

now i didn't post in the thumbs down thread..srsly chief your trigger finger is getting a little out of hand.. chill out bro people are suppose to have opinions and it was being discussed in an adult and productive manner.. with a few jokes thrown in to keep it lite...

site is starting to feel like RC.. are you Toddrtrex ???

waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh the mods mod to much :p

mbg75

DIATOM MAGNET
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I've been aquascaping for an hour and all I ended up was with a headache and no satisfying aquascape.

Also my skimmer started leading and left a giant mess.

I found it easiest to drain most of the water to aquascape. If any corals on rock either pull them out till the water back in or try and keep them wet.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

richardhmc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I found it easiest to drain most of the water to aquascape. If any corals on rock either pull them out till the water back in or try and keep them wet.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

mmm.... good idea man... I had one hand holding on piece of rock while my other hand was trying to move other rocks.

right now I don't think my skimmer works either.... no idea why it started leaking =\ so i left it off...

this hobby really tests my patience

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
we already have a waaaah thread...

now i didn't post in the thumbs down thread..srsly chief your trigger finger is getting a little out of hand.. chill out bro people are suppose to have opinions and it was being discussed in an adult and productive manner.. with a few jokes thrown in to keep it lite...

site is starting to feel like RC.. are you Toddrtrex ???

waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh the mods mod to much :p

Wwwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh...........

I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: