Status
Not open for further replies.

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Wwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh I'm really sick and tired of the twilight saga.

Award shows suck because it's just them over...and over... And over.

Advertisement is extreme... From stores to commercials to even fast food restaurants

The three main characters suck at acting. Just because one has an accent and one works out and one is a thin little ****e does not make you good actors and actresses.

Every time I see or hear the word twilight I instantly go "ughhhhhh" in my head and roll my eyes.

I'm tired of it, these movies have to stop. I'm sorry but good things have to come to an end.

All movie award shows SUCK, just like the MTV movie awards sucked tonight. Most of the other movies were WAY better then twilight. I'm really sick and f'in tired of hear and the winner is "twilight"
B***$***!

Sorry...has a few beers...
Wwwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
WWWaaahhhh someone accused me of something and tried to take me to court, Waaahhhh the judge threw it out because no where on the letter did I state what the guy was saying WWWaaaaahhhh, learn how to read the English language and find out the definitions of words before you go pointing fingers. WWaaaahhhhhhh

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Wwaaaaaaahhhhhh 858 people posted on here now and are crying and it's making me emotional because everyone is waaaaahhhhh'ing so I think I'm going to cry too WAaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaAaAahhhhhh....

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, they changed something!!!
Apparently, you can now buy/sell fresh vegetables !!!!!!!!!!!

marketplace.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: