Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah the mods censor everything! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I don't want to follow the rules. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Skene's thread is 10000000% true. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Mods, mods, MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah the mods censor everything! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I don't want to follow the rules. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Skene's thread is 10000000% true. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Mods, mods, MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol....relax chief.... i'm sure it's nothing personal against you....just the authority figure.

have a happy & healthy new year chief!!!!

waaahhh

BobNY

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
WAAAAAHHHH...... My wife wrecked the car today. No doubt the insurance deductable will come out of my reef spending money :(

Thankfully no one was hurt!

Attachments

• IMG_0574-1.jpg
    IMG_0574-1.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_0576-1.jpg
    IMG_0576-1.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 137

fishman1069

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I moved to Florida and the company I was working for closed shop overnight without telling anyone! I've been outta work for 2months and can't even get a job at a gas station! The economy really sux down here. What a huge mistake!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

rbtwo4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah skene has no life so he comes to mr to bash people waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and it wasnt a joke he was trying to correct me but he was wrong waaaaaaaaaaah so then he has to say it was a joke to cover his a$$ from look like a fool waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Last edited:

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I retired from Reefing and I keep getting Dr, Fosters and Smith catalogs. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
MR rules state no political threads allowed but why is the a GOP picture on the top of the homepage ?? wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: