Status
Not open for further replies.

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
I hate how stupid some people are. Use google.com and find out yourself instead of asking 4 people who you dont even listen to!

Stop butchering the english language, use spell check..they have that now! Spelling errors in your thread title???? Seriously, you couldn't even get that right?

Stop flaking!!!!!!!!

Im starting to hate people more than before, and i didnt think that was possible!

Stop saying you have $xxxxx "invested in your tank", its not an investment you idiot its a luxury item and it depreciates (not to mention the constant upkeep)!

Stop spending all this money on your tank and save it for your children's college fund!!!

Last edited:

LongIslandAndy

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I hate how stupid some people are. Use google.com and find out yourself instead if asking 4 people who you dont even listen to!

Stop butchering the english language, use spell check..they have that now! Spelling errors in your thread title???? Seriously, you couldn't even get that right?

Stop flaking!!!!!!!!

Im starting to hate people more than before, and i didnt think that was possible!

Stop saying you have $xxxxx "invested in your tank", its not an investment you idiot its a luxury item and it depreciates (not to mention the constant upkeep)!

Stop spending all this money on your tank and save it for your children's college fund!!!

+1 Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
I hate how stupid some people are. Use google.com and find out yourself instead of asking 4 people who you dont even listen to!

Stop flaking!!!!!!!!

LOL.. +1. Spellcheck is built-in to your browser if you use Firefox.
It doesn't fix there, their, and they're though waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0

waaaaahhhh.....rookie is making me feel bad for investing my kids' college fund into the tank..... waaaaahhhhh
i was hoping for a tax free 2000% return in 4 years......rookie just chattered my dream........waaaahhhh

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
But a on serious note did you guys hear about that new law there going to make now? Bout wearing headphones while crossing the streets now. There as been 46 kills about that last year ages were from 18-30 years old. WaAaaaahhhhHhahhhhhh

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Waaaaaaaaaaah... mixed new water, transferred water from parent tank, put water into fry tank, setup heater, setup ammonia badge, blacked out the fry tank -- eggs hatched last night and I didn't think to check for it first before doing all of the above. FML.

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
hubby bought me 2 necked clown babies yesterday. Stupid me put them in the dt, and watched in horror as the 4 line wrasse & Niger went after them.:(
Worse of all was when I saw the niger with 1 of them in his jaws.;( I snatched it from him but it was to late. I have not seen the other one, and fear the worse.
I waited so very longgggggggggggg for these little guys, only to loose them in a matter of minutes.waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry to hear that Awibrandy I think you should put the triger and wrasse in time out wwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaAaaahhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: