Status
Not open for further replies.

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
waaahhhhhahhahhahah....i'm having such a crappy day. stuck in traffic for 2 hrs. in the torrential rain this morning and another hour and forty five tonight.
got home after ten... starving....came down to check on the tank and found a fish jerky.... what is left of what was once a beautiful radiant wrasse- just picked up last night from dom (dotr). he went tile surfing through the lighting grid over the qt.
my male flame wrasse had been mia a few days now.....the female looks like she's turning male....not a good sign....i'm guessing the male went to fishy nirvana.
a colony of a tricolor spathulata that i had just glued down this past weekend fell off the rock on to an orange digi....don't know who's gonna lose.
still haven't eaten dinner yet. just wanna goto bed and forget about today....waaaahhhhhhhhhh

tentacles

cephalopod enthusiast
Rating - 95%
38   2   0
waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh cant give these damn mushrooms away.come on people there free waaaaaaaahhhhhhh

waaahhhhhh duke I don't know where you are located, but I will take whatever you don't want because my tank is bare after Irene (SUPER WAAAHHHH!) and I actually like them (wahhh why don't people like coralimorphs as much as I do? :( ) pm/rb me!

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
waaahhhhhh duke I don't know where you are located, but I will take whatever you don't want because my tank is bare after Irene (SUPER WAAAHHHH!) and I actually like them (wahhh why don't people like coralimorphs as much as I do? :( ) pm/rb me!

Waaaaaah I do like coralimorphs but they become more and more expensive as they are the new cool thing to have. Right after every single morph of zoanthid spp suddenly became LE, now they turned to coralimorphs-WAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: