Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Someone mentioned drifiting before so here are some pics. I posted them in another thread right after I went down to west VA for the formula D event but I'll post them again.
IMG_1406a.jpg

IMG_1413a.jpg

IMG_1439a.jpg

IMG_1353a.jpg

We spent the day in the Falken pits, it was ridiculous.

BTW that is not an IS in the first pic it is an actual Altezza. Also, my posting in this thread is in no way an indication that I condone the use of imports.... I don't, but you have to start somewhere lol.

ducati335i

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
178   0   1
no japanese but, love to mod

my 335i twin turbo, soon to run 11's (but could care less of quarter miles times, loved to really track the car, but whatever

i have a bunch of mods already, tune, exhaust and more to come in a month or so, i really love this beast!

nice cars everyone!

Attachments

• bm aftermods 7.jpg
    bm aftermods 7.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 85
  • bm aftermods 11.jpg
    bm aftermods 11.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 83
  • bm aftermods 17.jpg
    bm aftermods 17.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 82
  • bm aftermods 1.jpg
    bm aftermods 1.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 82

Aquatic Life Direct

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
151   0   0
i wouldnt pay more than $4,000-$4,500 for it. he claims the car is rare but they are everywhere. Its not like a supra or a rx7... Modifications to the car shouldnt make its value increase. There arent even alot of brand name aftermarket parts on there. It looks like e-bay junk...

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Never buy a car that has been modified by someone you don't know personally. The value of the car is often the same as stock depending on the work and a stock car usually hasn't seen the beatings a "worked" car has. Better off buying unmodified and doing the work yourself. You avoid a lot of problems by avoiding these cars. You buy someone elses half azzed work and end up with blown gaskets and failing synchros. The car you just payed 4k for is going to cost another 4k to undo the damage done by the previous owner. The things people pass off as "modifications" these days is a stretch sometimes anyway.

BZOFIQ

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
i dont know about wontons...they go well with soup..
but i like my rice with chicken and brocolli...lol..

rice= wannabe modded cars...with stickers,neon lights,neon windshied washers,chrome pepboys wheels,etc.....

alex....i wish that was my swap....i cant afford 10g on the swap itself....im not hardcore enough for that...plus all my other hobbies pull my wallets dry..:eek:

RICE = Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancments.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: