inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
brochure2008-2009.jpg

GQ22

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
can anyone suggest boarding in laid back costal hotel in the philippines, thailand or bali? Everything on orbitz or travelocity sugguest staying at upscale large hotels, when all i want to do is lay on a beach, sleep in a bed, cheap massages, fish, snorkel, and eat great vendor/local market foods

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
There is tons to do here in America that I am sure you've never seen - why not keep the love here in the states.

I really like Provincetown in July - great whale watching, awesome restaurants, boat trips, Welfleet where you can get awesome local art and all the lobster you can eat. Bet it costs you less than $3k

House

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
can anyone suggest boarding in laid back costal hotel in the philippines, thailand or bali? Everything on orbitz or travelocity sugguest staying at upscale large hotels, when all i want to do is lay on a beach, sleep in a bed, cheap massages, fish, snorkel, and eat great vendor/local market foods

thanks for bumping this thread :headache:

NYPDFrogman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Jon, My x took my son last year at the end of July to Alaska, they flew to Vancouver spent a day there than boarded a boat and did a cruise to Alaska they spent a couple of days there, they went diving( my son thought it was great!) according to her it was real affordable the cruise was great and they took tons of pictures

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: