• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
DEEPWATER said:
Al ,,,I like to enjoy the site ,be funny ,make stupid comments ,and learn ,ask question ,,,
just serious most of the day ,I feel you guys are freinds and fam ,so i can act silly ,funny ,studpid ,and still ppl here know who i am , :p

dont you mean just being yourself?

(when working you make believe you are normal)

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
alrha said:
must be, because a guy would either realize you were joking, or realize you were serious :shhh:

Ronen, how old are you? maybe we can set you up with the shrimpluva, but she would have to change her screen name, b/c shrimp aint kosher.

actually, i dont know if marrying another reefer would be a good thing or a bad thing, on the one hand, you dont have to worry about explaining why you spend so much money on the reef when she spends even more, but on the other hand, you run a very big chance of filing for bankruptcy if you dont have a spouse to keep your reef budget in check - after all, who in their right mind would choose to pay the rent/mortgage over upgrading the reef?
Im goingto be 35 in dec ,,yippy ,,,
setting me up with shrimpluve hmm ,,,only if she is the # 2 in my 3 step chasing women ,,lol,,,,JKING shrimpy ,, :p

shrimpluva

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
very funny setting us up. I am female, yeah and i guess it is obvious bc guys wouldnt say things i do about relationships. I am a psych major with an emphasis on marriage and family counseling so forgive me if i voice my opinions on relationships.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
345   0   0
shrimpluva said:
very funny setting us up. I am female, yeah and i guess it is obvious bc guys wouldnt say things i do about relationships. I am a psych major with an emphasis on marriage and family counseling so forgive me if i voice my opinions on relationships.
Like i said ,,Welcome to MR ,,,you are goingto love it here as you see,,,
and no need to forgive ,im not mad or anything ,opinions are opinions ,i cant stop you from your opinion,,,But its ajoke ,,ppl do these things here ,,just for fun ,,
as fas as your Psysh major directed to marriage and fam counsling you will lots of business hate to say

shrimpluva

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just think if you guys thought more about the relationships you seek you sex sex isnt everything in a relationship, of course its great but dont you want more out of a girl that a cheap lay?

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
K lunch is over and off to do my work so i can pay for my tank,,lol ,see you guy soon ,

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
shrimpluva said:

cool, well it is great to have you aboard on Manhattan Reefs.
hope you didnt get off on the wrong foot here, if you didnt realize yet, we are really a close community here and we all joke around freely, so dont take offense to anything here. All the mean ppl must have left after getting sick of us being too nice.

as far as your field of study, you can probably work for frags here and fill up your tank. i dont know anyone that wouldnt be able to benefit from what you know.

At the same time, you must be difficult to date, you'll be doing everything right by the book and the guy will always be wrong.

shrimpluva

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
alrha said:
i have to disagree, i would place it more around 10%.
Finances are probably on top of the list (in a marriage that is).
If you had sex on the first date then most likely it was cheap. great sex is based on great relationships

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
shrimpluva said:
D- are you sorry you asked for opinions here,lol. I hope you take some of the good advice into account- I am curious to know how it all pans out

well i dont think he expected our resident marriage councler to chip in here.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: