• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ANCHIENT MARINER

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
a few things come to mind, love the story by samuel taylor colridge called "ryme of the anchient mariner" plus the song by iron maiden same title and my love for the sea. maybe i was an anchient mariner in another life time

Last edited:

bmb527

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is B- for my name, Bill
M- for my wife, Melissa
B- Last name, Bolton,... no Michael Bolton jokes!!
527- we were married on May 27
Corny huh? It was our first e-mail addy and I am so bad with remembering things that I just stick with it.
Bill

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
bump3.gif

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
L is my first initial, and elle is the french word for "she". Normally, I just try for "elle" as a username, but it was taken. Since I only signed up to look at something in Eric's gallery (if I had only known where this was going to go), I just tacked on "belle" because it rhymed.

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
my name is Jesus (son of God) Jehova (allegedly) {my intials are JZ and the artist Jay-z is also know as Hov thats just a coincidence}....23 is my birthday and 24 comes after 23....:biggrin:

meschaefer

One to Ignore
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
My screen name is a series of random and compltely unrealted letters that I punched into the keyboard when setting up my account.

sincerly

Matthew E. Schaefer

Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAVE is my first name.

ESPI is an acronym and a nickname.

Presently it means "Environmental Specialty Products Inc".

or ' Everyones Stupid Pathetic Issues"..... LOL

but ESPI as a nickname is a longer standing tradition, and a lot of people just know me as "ESPI".... coiner of the phrase "Reeftard".

daisy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Okay... When I got into salt (about 10 years ago) all i wanted was a yellow tang and a mandarin. I read Fenner, and realized I could not have a mandarin, but did get the tang. Her name (I decided that all my fish are girls, except when they are mean... don't ask!) was Daisy.

I had Daisy for years. When I joined saltwaterfish.com, I took her name as my handle. I liked it a lot because I think Daisy is a name that represents something that I never thought of myself as (Daisy Duke - like, but at the same time, quiet and ordinary but pretty just the same, like the flower) So Daisy for me is both ironic and in memory.

Also, until now, I was afraid to really be me in virtual community land. Truth is that on this site, I'm not afraid any more and I'll tell you that if you go to the frag swap, I'm looking forward to meeting you, and my name is

Tahl.

:)

Dj Orion

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Professional Dj... its kind of corney but i got the name because my real name is ryan. When my friends or people at the party or club were asking who was spinning records they were like, "oh, its ryan" (which morphed into)... Oh, ryan... Orion told you it was corney lol...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: