SaltWaterN00b

\/\/h47 @ n00b !!!
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
My name has 2 meanings-

The first one is obvious Im completely new to salt water aquariums and the second n00b being a computer/gamer term because Im a HUGE gamer and love Pc's, I can build em blind folded!

Best time for completely putting a pc together from parts with 2 drives and 2 HD's is 8 minutes!! It was a bet and I won $50 thats how I know lol.

Its funny when I burst out my PC knowledge because looking at me you'd think I was the type to just stand at a bar door and ask for ID. I always get "OH! You know about this stuff?" Thats how that bet was made....

SaltWaterN00b

\/\/h47 @ n00b !!!
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Ok which is better dual SLI or Crossfire then? I am an ATI freak but that Dual SLI looks so nice and clean.

Im kinda still on the fence but im leaning towards Crossfire over dual Scan-line Interleave(s).

Nvidia is strong but it seems ATI keeps slapping them back down. Its always the same thing though one out does the other then the other comes up with a better idea. I honestly dont think you can go wrong either way.

deelucky

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
nothing special its my gamertag for xbox-live.could'nt come up with anything so i spelled out the d in dave,and my dumb @$$ cats name lucky(we waged war on each other for a few months before calling for peace,him mostly lol)so it became deelucky.

LeslieS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
ummm...my real nick name is DIRTY STURDY, but I didn't think that was a good way to introduce myself to a site full of guys :)

LESLIES - my name - glad I spelled that out for you right?

TANK GIRL I had to add later because when I first signed on, I didn't have my tank!!! I guess that would be my SUB NAME.

Cloud1921

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I am an enormous fan of the Final Fantasy videogame series.

While I was in middle school, the handle was adapted from a character called Cloud Strife, in the cult-hit-game entitled Final Fantasy VII for PSX. (1997?)

Oddly enough, I initially played the japanese version. And let me say that it was difficult to complete with no knowledge of japanese, but hey!
I did play the US version when it came to the states. lol :splitspin :lol2:

Stupid as it may seem, I was (maybe still am?) called the human strategy guide.:eek:

As for the numbers "1921", it is the address of my uncle's videogame store that I help run.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: