• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

seamonkey

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is so....well, :lovestory:

my husband started calling me a filthy little monkey shortly after we started dating,

:flirt:

when i signed on here last year it just made sense to add "sea" to the front of monkey...

of course i was an awfully pissed four year old when i found out that those weren't tiny little monkeys you could grow all on your own in water...

but that's another thread :inlove:

tsinkoy

loopy newbie
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
This is a really nice thread.

My screenname is one that was given to me by my grandfather right after I was born. I am Filipino-Chinese, and it is in reference to me being the only chinky-eyed baby in a group of three babies in the nursery (one was a Filipino baby and the other was German). Hence, tsinkoy.

EmilyT

Don't diss softies!
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
this is so....well, :lovestory:

my husband started calling me a filthy little monkey shortly after we started dating,

:flirt:

when i signed on here last year it just made sense to add "sea" to the front of monkey...

of course i was an awfully pissed four year old when i found out that those weren't tiny little monkeys you could grow all on your own in water...

but that's another thread :inlove:
:lol2: how romantic

Shad

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mine is simply my first name. I don't think my parents new there was a Shad fish out there when they named me. It was pretty funny when my friends would cut out clippings from the news papers about the "Shad Festival" and The "Shad are running this week".

Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Contrary to what most think of when they see Pinkheine.. has nothing to do with my a$$ :lol:

When Craig and I met we both had heinekens in hand. We had a time and a half coming up with a screenname not taken for our joint account online, came up with heinekenbb (heineken self-explanitory and the bb for baby boy) Have used it for 8 years now. As we branched out to different parts of the net on different sites, to distinguish between me and him, I use Pinkheine....

There is also another story behind how the pink came to be but it's a long one. To sum it up it was a joke that went on over several months (on another site) and kind of just stuck with me.

mstrofdisaster

Smokin' Reefer (aka KRS)
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
When my son Jonathan was a toddler he would pull everything off the counters, tables, night-stands, etc. Then he started to climb all over everything. And then he started to break everything (cameras/dvd players/computers) - I called him 'the master of disaster'. Then I thought, hey, that's a great screen name...

There you go.

Chris5

Im BaAaAcK
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I think i remember seeing this thread a loooong time ago ... lol :shhh:
Well easy enough, My name!! :splitspin Plus my lucky number ... Actually the story behind it is like this I didn't think it would work since everything else i chose back than was taken.... so i entered this and well the rest is history ...

Always thought about changing it one day ... and well If you ever see a TommyGunz on here thats me :Up_to_som My HS name that kinda stuck with me....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: