Cibo

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
sanitation worker + snow = cha ching!!!

enjoy the xmas check I guess your getting more stuff for you tank!! thanks to the white stuff!!!

Treef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hurray for snow!! +1 +1 +1 Even though I have to work today and probably shovel it tonight and tomorrow I still love the snow !! Can't wait to drag my dog outside and throw snow at my neighbors :splitspin

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
You guys are nuts. I'll take an 85 degree sunny day at the beach with the occasional thong walking by :)
Sorry Rich you are going to have to move to Florida or further south in order to see that but wait according to Maurice Strong and Al Gore "Global Warming" or "Climate Change" as it's called now should change all that. Stay put it should be 100F here next week :lol2:

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
yes, yes it is...

And Rich is right: I'd much rather be on the beach. (Still wonder why I live in NY).

Also, this is the first time that I can remember it's actually snowing MORE here than upstate where I'm from.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Be careful driving guys. I though I'd be ok with all wheel drive in an 09 Subaru Forester...........think again. I went down an unplowed block and got stuck. Definitely bigger SUV 4-wheel drive weather. I miss my expedition on days like this :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: