jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I hit a pothole this morning in NJ, that blew out a ball joint on my car. I couldn't avoid due to the truck next to me. Ball Joint, Outer tie rod and a new alignment so far. and maybe a sway bar link. That hole was about 8 inches deep and a good foot wide

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
or worse case depending what it cost you ya could have filed a claim with your insurance, just fixed an odyssey that ripped the rt front suspension almost off due to a pot hole

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I called the town and they said they are not responsible for it. I cracked 2 rims a few years back in the same town in Perth amboy on 287( same road as today) and they said to bad. My father is a LT in sayreville and he says the same thing about amboy as in they do not fix it. Each town has their own laws. And as for Brooklyn I worked ther for 10 years and this pothole could have swallowed Brooklyn lol. Largest one I have ever seen.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
is it a city, county or state road ? makes a difference, worse case i would call the county with the problem that your city is just saying too bad, alot of place's say that figuring you dont know any better

Euroreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Some potholes in manhattan and the Bronx can swallow cars:knockedou. Alot of accidents happen in the city from people avoiding potholes. You think with all the taxes we pay we could at least have the roads paved on a constant basis...at least as nice as florida roads..but thats a FAR REACH.:letitallo

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: