waynotcars

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Mets are washed up. It's probably first time ever a team has to concede the division B4 spring training! LOL!! Phils are takin it all. Funny to see Mets & Yankees fans crying and trying to make themselves feel better! Typical NY fans. And also can't wait for Eagles to kick some Giant butts Sunday! Lol lol lol!

waynotcars

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
All kidding aside. Cliff Lee's son has leukemia which is in remission. I heard on ESPN that he really liked the care his son received at CHOP (Childern's Hospital of Pennsylvania) and that may have played a large part in his choice to come to Philly. I know if I were in his shoes NO price could be placed on my child's health care.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Sure, I read that as well as his wife loved the city, the organization, and the Jersey shore. The guy is a midwesterner, and he obviously has some principles. Either that or his wife has on a tight leash.

Isn't it just a great summary of NYers though? They spit on the guys wife and are all surprised when he turns down a pile of money to come and live here.

waynotcars

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sure, I read that as well as his wife loved the city, the organization, and the Jersey shore. The guy is a midwesterner, and he obviously has some principles. Either that or his wife has on a tight leash.

Isn't it just a great summary of NYers though? They spit on the guys wife and are all surprised when he turns down a pile of money to come and live here.
True, but I've been a Philly fan all my life and have to admit, we are NO angels. Only in Philly would Santa Claus get pelted with snowballs!

nycmat

nYo
Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
josh- be fair here. philly fans arent all there cracked up to be. theres a reason why there fans brag about having an actual jail cell inside of verterans stadium. there is also another reason why they had to switch the bullpens so that the visiting teams would be away from the fans. and its not just cause of vulgarity.

with that being said. the idiot if it did happen, who spit on lees wife- thats a pathetic excuse for a man. put the game aside.

now im not crying about lee going to the phillies. smart move on his part. would rather have guys who want to be here. and in 2 years we will need to rebuild. and like the miami heat. they might have the talent. but theres still a game that needs to be played. they havent won anything yet.

the mets- they will be rebuilding for a long time. they should have traded reyes for halliday when i said it. but oh well. good luck to them

waynotcars

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
josh- be fair here. philly fans arent all there cracked up to be. theres a reason why there fans brag about having an actual jail cell inside of verterans stadium. there is also another reason why they had to switch the bullpens so that the visiting teams would be away from the fans. and its not just cause of vulgarity.

with that being said. the idiot if it did happen, who spit on lees wife- thats a pathetic excuse for a man. put the game aside.

now im not crying about lee going to the phillies. smart move on his part. would rather have guys who want to be here. and in 2 years we will need to rebuild. and like the miami heat. they might have the talent. but theres still a game that needs to be played. they havent won anything yet.

the mets- they will be rebuilding for a long time. they should have traded reyes for halliday when i said it. but oh well. good luck to them

Football stadium is Lincoln Financial Field and Baseball is Citizens Bank Park. Veterans Stadium is long gone. No jail cells in either Philly Park now.

stage3-S4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0

I agree with you. Reyes has been a joke since 2006-2007. Always hurt and show boating. I would trade him in a min. I'm so glad alderson is here, becuase if he keeps acting up he will be gone in 2 seconds. I agree the Mets will not be very good for at least 2-3 years. So it really isn't that big of deal now that I look it since the Mets weren't going anywhere even if the phills didn't get lee.
The yankeers on the other hand, still have a great team. All they really need to add is another solid arm in the rotation and they will be fine. Don't forget, the yankees don't need shutout innings, they just need to keep it around 3-4 runs.

I don't care what anyone says, phills fans are worse than any fans here in NY. I would never dare go to a game in citzens banks park with mets gear on. Only other fans I have seen that are worse are Patriots fans. But thats a horse of another color.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: