• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this thread, but here it goes anyway... Does anyone else find it annoying to upload photos onto Manhattan Reefs? Maybe I am doing something wrong, but shouldn't it be easy enough to not have to question that? Is this something that they are working on, or could it be suggested that this be improved? :duh:

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I know what you're saying. My camera shoots my photos in 240 DPI so they're really large files. I have to make the photos smaller to upload them.

Josh, thanks for responding to this thread. I have a few main issues about uploading photos on the site...

1. There are too many steps that it takes to get the photos uploaded correctly.

2. I still have not figured out how to get the thumbnail size loaded correctly. As you can see with my photos the thumbnail is always the last photo that I uploaded for every one of my photos.

3. You have to have 2 MR windows open in order to copy and paste the link to get the photos on your thread. You should be able to hit the upload photos icon and be given a list of all your images rather than copying and pasting the link.

4. The most important thing for me is the ease of uploading photos. It should be much easier, less steps.

Let me know thoughts or if you need me to be more specific. I would love to see some things changed on the site in order to make it an easier experience.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: