Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hey guys. We've got a couple of orders in for the group buy, only one or two of the items are from the Maricultured page. We have decided to go ahead and honor the discount on the Maricultured items even if you don't make the 10 item minimum. Hopefully that'll ease some concerns and help get things moving along here. Get those orders in, you have untill noon or so tomorrow, Wednesday the 18th. Shipping for delivery on Thursday. Let us know if you have any questions.

Becky

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Hey guys. We've got a couple of orders in for the group buy, only one or two of the items are from the Maricultured page. We have decided to go ahead and honor the discount on the Maricultured items even if you don't make the 10 item minimum. Hopefully that'll ease some concerns and help get things moving along here. Get those orders in, you have untill noon or so tomorrow, Wednesday the 18th. Shipping for delivery on Thursday. Let us know if you have any questions.

Becky

Awesome Becky Thanks!

daaznmofo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
couldn't place my order. i didn't know the limited edition frags need to be ordered a week in advance. doh. i guess i gotta wait til next time.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: