ZANYMASTER

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
410   0   0
Sorry for the inconvenience Guys but it opens at 10am and not sooner.They're not going to deliver to a personal address unless you pay for it.So it'll be delivered to a UPS center and it's out of way but going regardless.I'm like 10 minutes or so from the city guys.It's only the 3 of us so far?

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Alright guys, last call! If anyone else wants to get in on this Group Buy we need to hear from you before noon tomorrow, Thursday the 19th. We will be shipping tomorrow for a Friday delivery.

Becky

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Don't be bummed. I can tell you when I saw how many posts there were I didn't look at the thread because I figured there was so many people involved already. If Josh didn't mention it to me personally I would not have participated.

We need to find creative ways to make it easier to expose the status of a group buy to the members. Utilizing the thread preview page may be a good start. Providing an update on the first post of a thread will catch those members with interest who quickly read the first post through the preview. Things like "We need 3 more purchases to get the 30% discount" or "So far we have 3 participants we need a few more" etc. This club has grown so much and there is so many posts, it is hard for everyone to find the time to read them all. I think the staff has done a good job keeping up with the trafffic by providing tools to make sifting through the site easier.

I have a coral from Dr. Macs Special Reserve shipping next week. We can work on putting together another buy for those who missed out on this one if it is ok with Becky?

Dom

daaznmofo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
i'd be down. cuz i wanted to order something on the special reserve that wouldn't have made the shipping cut date. so please pm me with the info on when you order is getting shipped.

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
i'd be down. cuz i wanted to order something on the special reserve that wouldn't have made the shipping cut date. so please pm me with the info on when you order is getting shipped.

Just call Pacific East and place your order. Ask them to include it with my order (Dominick from Manhattan Reefs). They are real easy to deal with and will handle the accommodations.

Dr. Mac

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I have a coral from Dr. Macs Special Reserve shipping next week. We can work on putting together another buy for those who missed out on this one if it is ok with Becky?

Dom

Absolutely! You guys don't ever have to wait for me to put together a group buy, you're welcome to start one up anytime there is interest. Just contact us to let us know who will be running it and when and where we will be shipping and we'll be happy to handle taking all the orders and payments on our end.

Becky

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I know,I spoke to Beth.I'm a bit bummed out how this turned out.I felt as though no one trusted me.Getting mine shipped to me as well,no sense in going into the city for nothing.

Don't be bummed, it had nothing to do with you. I ordered a lot of stuff but nothing from the specials, so I could virtually get free shipping anyhow. Dominick lives near me and we figured it would be easier than going to Queens to get everything.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: