Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
Probably, some here might recognize this frag tank setup! Previous owner was David aka Dace!
Tank Dimension: 48" x 30" x 13" 81 Gallon
Material: Acrylic 1"
Custom built by: Paul (kimoyo)
I believe the stand was built by Paul also.
Plumbed and ready to fill with water.
Skimmer is a Bubble Magus NAC7
Return Pump: Little Giant 4-MDQX-SC
Sump: 21G Acrylic
Total water volume about 100G
Lighting: Current Nova Extreme 6 bulbs Purchase from Israel aka Kingator
Actually Kingator, drove from the Bronx, picked up the stand from David home, and deliver to my home in the Poconos as a friendly gesture. There are some very nice people in this forums. Thanks Israel!!
Will need the following: Controller & 1 MP10w ES
Here is a picture of Dace when he had this tank.
SonyCybershot358.jpg

These picture below were just taken by me.
MyNewFragTank002.jpg

MyNewFragTank003.jpg

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Very nice set up dude. You don't think that return pump is going to be too much? Those pumps are about 1354gph I believe. A mag 9 would have been more than enough in my opinion, although being split up 4 ways it will probably spread out nicely. Do you have it up and running yet? If so how is the flow? Is that the pump that was originally on the system or you just set it up that way?

Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
Thanks Trigger! I bought the tank, stand, sump and return. The return was part of the setup! I'm currently making water to hopefully fill the tank and sump. I'm to curious with the flow. Hopefully, enough flow where I will not need a powerhead.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: