ReefBum

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
My tanked turned 4 this month so I wanted to post some updated pics. Enjoy.

march%2019%202011%20tankpic29a.jpg

march%2019%202011%20tankpic13a.jpg

march%2019%202011%20tankpic17a.jpg

march%2019%202011%20tankpic41a.jpg

march%2019%202011%20tankpic25a.jpg

DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow !!!!!!!!!!!! beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! i saw your setup on your site..i need to ask you a few questions..is it better to run kalk even though you are alreaedy using a calcium reactor? and what kind of fish are those yellow with white and black? how deep is your sandbed?

ReefBum

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Thanks again everybody.

BTW....The pictures were taken with an Olympus Evolt e510. All shots were taken on manual, adjusted for white balance and on a tripod using a timer. Aperature is typically f5.6 and I adjust the shutter speed accordingly. ISO is 400 and I didn't use a flash.

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow !!!!!!!!!!!! beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! i saw your setup on your site..i need to ask you a few questions..is it better to run kalk even though you are alreaedy using a calcium reactor? and what kind of fish are those yellow with white and black? how deep is your sandbed?
I definitely need the Kalk reactor sincd my SPS suck up so much Ca and Alk. The MTC Pro-Cal can't handle it all! And those fish you are referring to are Pyramid Butterflyfish. I got them for Dom (Diamonds of the Reef).

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: