mtxguy8

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
OMG People talk so much bullshit blaming the LFS, to begin with fishes do come with parasites,worms an bacteria from the ocean. take the service if you feel like it and appreciate the intention ,if not then go look for another hobby. fish live one second then die the next just like us human being do got damn people!!! they do get sick just like we do. second the fish can come out of the quarantine and be healthy as possible for what you gonna take home and kill it yourself with the poor nutrition, poor water quality and such.

mtxguy8

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Oh and talking about live guaranteed!!! nothing that live has a live guaranteed. ask yourself this do you have a live guaranteed yourself??????????

and the above statement from A fernandez is true. tell me I'm an importer myself and to bring these fishes here so you can purchase them takes a lot of money and a lot of freaking work and headache.

Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Great idea but not an easy task. At what copper level will you keep your copper at and how long will you qt a fish for ? Also what happens when you get a new fish to qt will you add it to a tank with a fish in there QT'ing already ? Good luck

Onelove.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: