Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyyammine

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
i will only get corals or fish from mr members equpitment and supplements from online stores. i go to fishtown because its a nice store and i buy reef critters , i just dont like seeing 10-15 dead fish everytime i go there on a sunday it really sucks. as far as attitude i see they are very busy and there are asian guys working there too so if any of our asian members go there just deal with them if it makes u feel better. if that doesnt work then u have a reason to not bother with the store.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
looking at my old threads i just realized i still have that purple tang,5 years now, not bad for 65.00 bucks

I joined m r last year, but before that, I used to go to fishtown. Actually I started going there in 08 that's how old this thread is, I wish I would have seen this before, I gave those a$$holes my hard earned ca$h. The attitude that this people have is beyond just bad service, is borderline racist. If you don't look the "part" they ll pass by you like you don't exist. I've been a victim of their ways, and it sucks because I spent lots of money with them. Thanks to mr those days are over!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: