chemisfun11

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Costs will vary with the type of customization. Shipping costs are based on size of the shade. These shades are very light in weight, but the customized shades are longer and wider depending on the angle. I am not a business, just a hobbyist like everyone here. I believe one size doesn't fit all and I get a great deal of satisfaction helping out my fellow reefers.

The standard XR15 starts at $24.99 each
The standard XR30 starts at $29.99 each

To print a custom shade it will add more time to the print and therefore more filament. An additional $5 should cover it. Shipping costs are your expense. I can help give an approximate price to ship to your door.

chemisfun11

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Just finished an order that includes a custom dual Ecotech Radion XR15 Pro/MP10/MP40/Vectra M1/M2 Dual Power brick holder (There is a quad version too), a skimz quiet pro controller bracked, and a Maxspect Gyre XF280 controller holder.

Attachments

• custom dual.jpg
    custom dual.jpg
    842.6 KB · Views: 0
  • skimz.jpg
    skimz.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Maxspect.jpg
    Maxspect.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

Galantra

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Do you mind providing a list and or pic of things you done with prices? Might make it easier to get a idea per unit and what bulk item prices could be or everything is ok price differently?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

chemisfun11

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
@Galantra I hear you sir. I am trying to use this thread to do exactly that, but I am getting requests for various items. Soon I will be printing with PETG and I can print nem covers and other saltwater friendly accessories.

Truth is I can print anything you can find, and I have customized and modified a few items already. I am a hobbyist just like you, not a business. Perhaps I can create a post specific to the more popular items being requested with prices. Thanks for the suggestion!

Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Custom work for @Thatguy96View attachment 299961

Huge shoutout to Lee! I love my new customized light shades. This frag tank is in my office and super bright blue light would leak out of the tank area and it was nice to have these reflectors on now!

Highly recommended because of his professionalism, super attention to detail and most importantly a local NY Reefer that is simply talented and these 3D prints!

f33be36a03c307e728edc5d96779dceb.jpg

a8035e4491e38b53656f2a8baf1d4d65.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chemisfun11

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
@ amw There are a few light spill shades I've made for folks. Here is the thread specific to pricing for them.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: