M

Moneymaks24

Don't get me stArted on carbon dosing lol another $40 ill never see again. As u say many ways to keep a reef. I prefer to keep it simple. I carbon doses for months w literally no effect on anything and then I just stopped and guess what.... Nothin happened unlike what ppl say that u can't stop or whatever. it's all a business and I'm on the wrong end of it.

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
What carbon dosing are you doing that costs 40 bucks? Vinegar 2 bucks a bottle,vodka 11 buclks a bottle. Had my vodka for 3 monhs and still have at least 8 months left in the bottle. STAY OFF MY THREADS and stop being a troll. Get a new hobby. A hobby is for fun not for complaining Geez. One post I would love you to post is something positive for once.

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Don't worry I'll make my own thread about the useless products in this hobby tomorrow.!/9 Sorry pal enjoy the hobby. Just do the same and stop off my threads :)

evolution21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Don't worry I'll make my own thread about the useless products in this hobby tomorrow.!/9 Sorry pal enjoy the hobby. Just do the same and stop off my threads :)

Aren't you the one saying how you work 80 hours a week and bring home $70 back in the day....and how you can't even afford a down payment on a used car? And yet you dropping all this money for a tank that hasn't grown another polyp of blue hornet in over 2 years?????? Maybe if you weren't gullible and purchased every item you were told you needed you would a happier person. It's obvious this hobby is no longer a hobby to you. It's ok to fail. But when all you see is the negative in something that is suppose to be joyful it's going to affect you're overall outlook.(seems like it has) You want simple here's simple. Stop what you're doing. Get esv ionic 2 part. Buy an alk test and a calcium test. Dose accordingly, I've had my 110 for 8 months(been in saltwater 8 months overall) and everything is growing and when i say everything my tank is packed, no reactors, 20% water change once a month. I'll show pics once my orange gel gets here. I was getting plenty of advice, but did my own research, saw before sides of the debate on a product than made my own decision. Stop letting people decide for you.

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Evolution that was when I was 17. 13 years ago lol. Pay attention pal. I work 40 hrs now. That = to $100 a month after bills/rent/food btw. If I save for the next 20 years I can have $24,000 for a down payment for a house in the projects. America !! Lol

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Btw evolution I bought ALL the stuff you suggested already lol. Whether on purpose or not your are part of the Trusted Reefer that Occasionally Lie a Little or ( TROLL) community. U tell people to buy things just coz u have it. Im glad it works for you, but me I've tried and most products are useless waste of $$$$$$.
Sorry duke I would of PM him but MR still hasn't figured out how to make PM work on the Iphone after 50 "updates".

lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
ESV ionic 2 part does nothing for you cause nothing grows in your tank. You do too much stuff expecting miracles. Stop touching things, stop dosing things, just leave your tank alone and just do water changes. Focus on stability and not products. There is one thing that is free in this hobby and if you could bottle it you'd make millions...

PATIENCE

evolution21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Btw evolution I bought ALL the stuff you suggested already lol. Whether on purpose or not your are part of the Trusted Reefer that Occasionally Lie a Little or ( TROLL) community. U tell people to buy things just coz u have it. Im glad it works for you, but me I've tried and most products are useless waste of $$$$$$.
Sorry duke I would of PM him but MR still hasn't figured out how to make PM work on the Iphone after 50 "updates".

Troll community?? From what I've seen and read you're not only a member, but the president of said troll community....you wanted a simple solution, I gave it.... I dose twice a week, 1 water change a month....cost is a 200 gallon salt mix that cost $45 which will last a year and $40 for 2 gallons of esv which will also last me a year+....even simpler, but to me requires more work is the weekly water change.....if you cannot keep your tanks chemistry stable and have things grow out by doing weekly water changes you dont need to be in the hobby imo. Just because you like the fish and coral doesnt mean its for you. If i would have started 8 months ago with nothing but headaches and nothing growing or everything melting. I would have made an adult decision to stop pissing my money away and get into a new hobby. You blame so called liars, buy if you been fooled again and again the only one to blame is yourself! Its called the internet, stop relying on these people you consider so called experts and research it yourself. You've tried everything on the market and nothing has worked for you????? FIND A NEW HOBBY. I cant believe you're an adult. The fact that you only have $100 of spending money a month tells me you didnt learn anything from you're hard work 13 years ago. Either you're living outside of your means or you like working for pennies..do us all a favor or at least me and give it up....tired of seeing all your negativity every time I come on the forums. I think I here R2R calling my name

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
This is great Renegade is all I have to say this thread remind me if y I stop reading what everyone else is doing years ago and started doing my own ish I reefs they way I want and it works no let me sit back and enjoy the laughter will these ladies rip there bra off lol

evolution21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
This is great Renegade is all I have to say this thread remind me if y I stop reading what everyone else is doing years ago and started doing my own ish I reefs they way I want and it works no let me sit back and enjoy the laughter will these ladies rip there bra off lol
I guessed you already ripped your bra off, since you're debating the same exact issue in another thread...smh

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Evolution u wanna put ur money were u r mouth is and have a grow out challenge since u know so much and if u wanna talk coral collection we can have that talk also and yes am laughing this thread is funny to me

SteveZ15

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Whats Wrong With People On THese Forums People Post Their Experiences Bad Or Good It Dosent Mean The Product Sucks Or A Waste Of money Read The Info Process It And Move On TO What YoUr GOnna Try next. The Point Is TO See What Experiences PeOple Had Mabe Avoid A Mistake.Some Of The People On This Site Need To Loosen Their Belts And Breathe Its A Hobby And A Info Sharing Forum Its SuPosed TO Ne Fun.IF Your In This HobbY Expect TO.try Different Things ANd Spend Some Money Every Now.and then

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Don't get troll and TROLL mixed up people I'm the president of TROLL ( Trusted Reefers who Lie a Little) not the former. And evolution I work for a union making $18/hr it's the best job I ever had. Not everyone is born with a silver spoon pal.

I think I explained already my position on taking money from women to buy houses. I rather have $100/month than ask for a penny from my girl. :)

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
60   0   0
R2R lololol I got banned for life my first 10 minutes on that site for speaking the truth. No wonder u like that place dawg.

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
224   0   0
That's the beauty of this site. They let you state an OPINION as long as you follow some simple rules. This ain't North Korea people RELAX

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Groupflip*^*? Albano u still mad about the "guys asking women for money to buy houses comment"? Get over it pal. *^* doseofrealityInUrFaceFlip*^* lololol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: