adamizy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
UPDATED
added a actinic bulb to pop everything out and added Richie's pair of clowns I picked up today

6271d73f-f95e-d1e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

LatinP

Look at my bare bottom!
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
A local meet would b a great idea, , should of had a local bbq this summer...

We should do that, prob better on a weekend if possible though, weekdays it's kinda hard for me to do anything between job and kids. Anyway just a thought if we just want to get together at the mall or something that works for me too.

Guys please refrain from posting about local lfs, I don't want this thread deleted. Lets just make friends, have fun, and enjoy our hobby

Sorry about that.

Last edited:

CDANN76

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well I finally got some time to snap off some bad pics of my tank..my leds do not really how up well with my Point and shoot camera...please dont mind the wires need to clean that up.hehe..
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• reef pics 9 2011 001.jpg
    reef pics 9 2011 001.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 556
  • reef pics 9 2011 002.jpg
    reef pics 9 2011 002.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 545

CDANN76

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thank you very much.......Nope the halides are out.just running 48 cree leds, 50/50 mix of royal blue and cool whites on dim ballast,but im prob going to add 1 or 2 green and a couple warm white leds to give a little more natural bulb coloration pop..The growth has been amazing on the SPS..

CDANN76

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I did a lot of research on leds, and to give you the right spectrum like a Ushio, or Reeflux you need more than 2 colors. lets meet up one day
Im with you on needing more than two colors. something ive learned after setting these fixtures up,but glad I left some room to add some more colors...im down for a meet up,would be interested in seeing your set up..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: