Vwcrakerjack

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went there last week. Salt water and corals are terrible. No equipment or anything everything has to be ordered. I understand that the corals and saltwater might not be the biggest money maker in a pet store but your never going to bring up the sales or attract new customers with keeping what salt stuff you do have is all sub par.

adamizy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I'll give you a heads up though, I was getting 5 gallon buckets from them for a while and every day my glass has algae all over it and I recently bought a new RODI from BRS and now I don't come home to dirty glass to clean

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
So i bought a salifert phosphate test kit a few weeks back and recently got around to actually using it pretty recently. I did a test and noticed the testing vial was cracked and leaking so this is pretty much useless to me. I tried returning it, but it was already past the 1 month period amazon allows you to return so now im stuck with it. I was wondering if someone wanted it as a reagent refill. Was hoping to trade for some nice coral frag if anyone is willing.

Vwcrakerjack

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am doing the final touches on my room this week after work. Then I will be starting work on building a stand little by little. Hopefully it will be done by next week and then I can put the tank up. My question is. Where the hell am I going to get 80 gallons of water from? If animal kingdom sucks and tap water is a no no then what do I do?

Lenny718

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
I am doing the final touches on my room this week after work. Then I will be starting work on building a stand little by little. Hopefully it will be done by next week and then I can put the tank up. My question is. Where the hell am I going to get 80 gallons of water from? If animal kingdom sucks and tap water is a no no then what do I do?

Pop corals in Brooklyn and Aquatic obsessions in Avenel NJ both sell ready made saltwater. But I agree with a tank that big you should invest in a RODI unit.

Vwcrakerjack

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't buy from aquatic obsession anymore. I went there to buy stuff $1400 in equipment and they didn't even help me load it in my car. Couldn't even be bothered to hold the door open for me to get the stuff out. Store was nice but I was totally turned off after that experience. Not to mention they sold me a sump and return pump and guess what? Return pump doesn't fit in the sump. It is definitely a nice store and they have healthy stuff but when I'm dropping over $1000 in one shot id at least expect someone to hold the door for me on the way out. Looks like I'll be adding a water system to my setup

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: