Staten Island Reefers....

EmilyT

Don't diss softies!
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
i went there once, on a ferry with a bunch of french exchange students. they were really :confused: as to why we got off the ferry and immediatly boarded the returning ferry. i was :confused: too. :lol2:

Bob 1000

New Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
i went there once, on a ferry with a bunch of french exchange students. they were really :confused: as to why we got off the ferry and immediatly boarded the returning ferry. i was :confused: too. :lol2:

It's a Staten Islander secret...If you take the same boat back it will disappear into the fog and be long lost in atlantic somewhere...

timdmb

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i figured id try and revitalize this thread, tim here i posted once before when i was trying to start a tank now im two months in, 29gal, so far the stock includes a sand sifting star, few hermits buncha snails, gsp, and elephant ear shroom, things are going fairly well, anyone have any advice for a newbie, some other good corals to start with, or possibly fish?

nikko6nv

Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey all! Well i took down my 25 gallon cadlight and set up my new... ah can you guess what size??????

Here are some pics!!!!:biglaugh:

Attachments

• new tank 013.jpg1.jpg
    new tank 013.jpg1.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 112
  • new tank 014.jpg2.jpg
    new tank 014.jpg2.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 111

HaloStalker

Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i just got corals and i got one Armor of God pally and its doin bad b/c the bag it was in leaked =(, i think it won't make it i have other zoo's and stuff that are doin great. Im looking for really rare stuff or really nice im interested in Acropora=P and all the cool zoo's with nicknames lol

i can't wait till stuff starts to spread so i can frag for my islanders:pimp:
so far tony has a nice sps tank goin but i don't expect any frags from him yet being his tank is still young=P

Lenny718

Active Reefer
Vendor
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Hi Airborneguy, I also frequent Animal Kingdom its like my second home. Damen,Mat and Mike are great guys and are really into the hobby also. Maybe I'll see ya there sometime.

jim63dt

JIM63DT
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
we should have a staten island get together. Id would be nice to talk to other people about the hobby instead of just boring my wife all the time!