EmilyT

Don't diss softies!
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
i went there once, on a ferry with a bunch of french exchange students. they were really :confused: as to why we got off the ferry and immediatly boarded the returning ferry. i was :confused: too. :lol2:

timdmb

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i figured id try and revitalize this thread, tim here i posted once before when i was trying to start a tank now im two months in, 29gal, so far the stock includes a sand sifting star, few hermits buncha snails, gsp, and elephant ear shroom, things are going fairly well, anyone have any advice for a newbie, some other good corals to start with, or possibly fish?

nikko6nv

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey all! Well i took down my 25 gallon cadlight and set up my new... ah can you guess what size??????

Here are some pics!!!!:biglaugh:

Attachments

• new tank 013.jpg1.jpg
    new tank 013.jpg1.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 112
  • new tank 014.jpg2.jpg
    new tank 014.jpg2.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 111

HaloStalker

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i just got corals and i got one Armor of God pally and its doin bad b/c the bag it was in leaked =(, i think it won't make it i have other zoo's and stuff that are doin great. Im looking for really rare stuff or really nice im interested in Acropora=P and all the cool zoo's with nicknames lol

i can't wait till stuff starts to spread so i can frag for my islanders:pimp:
so far tony has a nice sps tank goin but i don't expect any frags from him yet being his tank is still young=P

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: