Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Just got these great rocks from reefrocks.net all i can say is wow and thankyou very much :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_1552.jpg
    IMG_1552.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 232
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
thanks kris :).. one day this week or next week ill get to that. i just opened it up and took em out to see what i got. i put em back in the box did not wanna hear my broinlaws mouth when he got home and saw rocks on the basement floor :lol2:

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
well the sump is getting some minor baffles replacements. measurements where off :arg: lol (not a biggie). I went to go pick up everything at russ's place and we find out the tank didnt fit in any door of my car :banghead:. well i picked up everything else and have to take the long journey back with a truck. :sad2: (the tank is a monster) :Up_to_som

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
so today i picked up the tank, another bag of sand (2 40lb bags of sand now), eshops filter sock holder and 2 4" socks from russ :hug: thanks russ. picked up sump from richs house and rich IT LOOKS GREAT :biggrin: thankyou so much. dropped of the wood to pappa scoots (hes up to skinning it and the drawer. its almost coming together :biggrin:

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
what does everyone recommend for coral dip and treatment for everything including flatworms, redbugs, or anything else. i no there isnt 1 that does it all but is there maybe 2 i can get that would take care of what is listed above. thanks all

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: