Rating - 100%
64   0   0
just ordered

API Test Kit Ammonia - 1

API Test Kit Nitrite - 1

API Test Kit Nitrate - 1

Calibration Solutions pH 7.01 - 20 ml ( 3 packs )

Calibration Solutions pH 10.01 - 20 ml ( 3 packs )

Jager Thermostat Heater 150W - 2 ( one heater for saltwater container and other for backup tank or misc. heating)

Marineland Maxi-Jet PRO 900 PRO - 1 ( misc. circulation)

Marineland Maxi-Jet PRO 1200 PRO - 1 ( for saltwater container circulation)

Quiet One Pro Aquarium Pump 1200 - 2 (one for salt and one for rodi water)

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
does anyone no what would be the best way to get these containers plumbed so that the container is sealed and i can have a bucket on the outside of it when i need the salt or rodi water.

also what flake food does everyone recommend.

thanks guys

Rating - 100%
64   0   0

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 204
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
shipment just came in....

76665A78-F1C1-4C69-A9EB-83D1F912D7BD.jpg

907D9713-98F9-4D7F-AE81-76822AAE2159.jpg

51BD4BBC-862B-4A3E-B8D2-4A960FEB9B9B.jpg

8B8C21C6-A7BB-48B4-8161-621BC412E1F6.jpg

0A6A2765-6EB0-4B2D-AF2A-049E25704CC6.jpg

876718B3-3157-4D1F-BEA8-99D5284CE9EB.jpg

my next question with the neptune apex controller if i want to make it wireless will i be able to view status of my reef if its wireless when im out and away from the house and which device do i need?

also for the refractometer what kind of solution to look for to dial it in...

thanks guys

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
An apex lite unit has web server already built in. If you can plug into your router you are se to go. If you can't plug it in then you need a wireless bridge. Once you get it configured you will be able to access it from any computer to your iphone or android device!

But the key is properly configured!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
so i was thinking about the stand and i figured if i had to put this stand up against a wall i would have a problem with plumbing making the stand stick out further from the wall. so i had told the pops which is almost done with the stand to redo the drawer that he made and make it shorter deep wise so i can sneak 2 1" pvc flex or pipes down through the stand instead of outside of the stand to keep a clean look. so hopefully he will be done soon and i can post some pics. the only thing is i cant paint it or stain it until we pick out our furniture. so the little i can do is trim this bad boy up nice :biggrin:

guys what do i need solution wise to calibrate the refractometer. could i use reg. rodi water or do i need a specific solution?

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
so i was thinking about the stand and i figured if i had to put this stand up against a wall i would have a problem with plumbing making the stand stick out further from the wall. so i had told the pops which is almost done with the stand to redo the drawer that he made and make it shorter deep wise so i can sneak 2 1" pvc flex or pipes down through the stand instead of outside of the stand to keep a clean look. so hopefully he will be done soon and i can post some pics. the only thing is i cant paint it or stain it until we pick out our furniture. so the little i can do is trim this bad boy up nice :biggrin:

guys what do i need solution wise to calibrate the refractometer. could i use reg. rodi water or do i need a specific solution?

there was just a thread on calibrating a refractometer. IMO you need to use calibration solution. Other people say you can use distilled water. Calibration fluid you can get on eBay for $3.

does anyone no a good cheap wireless internet bridge? or could i use one of those wireless usb adaptors?

If you mean to connect your APEX without wires you cannot use a USB connector since you will have no where to plug it in on the apex. I have a Linksys wireless bridge aka wireless gaming adapter. You don't need to go high end for it since the traffic is not much at all.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: