NYTUGS

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Had the pleasure of meeting rtague today, great guy! Thanks for the great rock Ray! Foam/rock wall and sump build starting in the am! Keep a look out for pictures!

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Hey Kathy

The girls are great thanks for asking :smile:! I'm not 100% sure what i want to do with this tank as of yet, i have a couple of ideas so stay tuned! I;ll be working on my rock/foam wall this week...... will post pics!

OMG, it is you!!!!!:hug: So happy to see you back! I've missed you, asked about you a few times from folks with both know.lol

Can't wait to see what you do with this one buddy!!! Love the new tank.:usa1:

Wishing you the best New Year ever!:hug:

NYTUGS

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
OMG, it is you!!!!!:hug: So happy to see you back! I've missed you, asked about you a few times from folks with both know.lol

Can't wait to see what you do with this one buddy!!! Love the new tank.:usa1:

Wishing you the best New Year ever!:hug:

Hey there Awibrandy! Thanks for the warm welcome back!!! Happy new year to u And the family!

NYTUGS

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
25c75e57.jpg

25ac3194.jpg

NYTUGS

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
733eacfa.jpg

Being that it won't be seen looks don't matter.......right?! Refugium stand done! On to turning the 40 breeder into a refugium! Under the stand will be a 55 cam for a auto top off as well as other misc. equipment.

Last edited:

NYTUGS

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Had the pleasure of talking with Russ from www.saltwatercritters.com today! He took the time today to go over a couple things that were of concern to me with setting up my sump. Called me right back on a Sunday and took a half hour of his day to go over this stuff with me. This being said he will get all my business and I will recommend him to all I know.

Ok went out and grabbed a 40 breeder for a sump from petco while there having the 1 per gallon sale, and promptly decided it was to small and went back to buy a 55 gallon. Cut all the acrylic for the baffels and than was told by a number of people to go get glass it will bond much better to the glass sump!!!! UGH!!!!! well being that I only wanna do this once it's off to get glass in the morning!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: