MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
Nice upgrade and Great job on those DIY LED's!! Definitely an A+ build!

Thank you Brad!

Very impressive. A+++ on the new set up

Thanks bro!

I love it Steve now let us come over and see

Thank you Jarrett! Sure thing bring other friends too...

tank looks great steve how about some more pics buddy ;)

Thank you Sup T! Its been a long time back to the reef?

wow, that looks amazing..good job Steve

more pics!!!! LOL

Thanks again Teddy! you know I love pics I'll post when ever I get a chance?

Macropora

Zoa Echino Aficionado
Rating - 100%
725   0   0
I had the priviledge of seeing Steve's tank tonight. Great setup and everything is thought out well. Amazing chalice collection and a job well done!

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
I had the priviledge of seeing Steve's tank tonight. Great setup and everything is thought out well. Amazing chalice collection and a job well done!

It was my pleasure carlos thanks for coming!

some more shots Trigger

I hated the maxijet look in my display(personal thing..lol)so I replump the wavesea with the return
IMG_3632.jpg

also drill my skimmer cup for a bigger collection I like to skimmer wet.
IMG_3634.jpg

6x powerbrites for moonlight
IMG_3604.jpg

some more shots for the sump
IMG_3594.jpg

flex baffles with suction slots(not sure thats what it call)
IMG_3600.jpg

IMG_3608.jpg

gravity feed skimmer on the left drain, also gravity feed phosban reactor on the right drain, it works but the down side is not enough pressure for the reactor.
IMG_3599.jpg

"T" the drain and drill lots small holes and cut lots slot on the outlet to reduce noise works very well!
IMG_3598.jpg

IMG_3596.jpg

Last edited:

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
Steve please check to make sure you have a siphon break on the wave sea.
you mentioned it was plumbed to a maxijet in the over flow, if not you will flood your floor.

thx for the look out Richie your the best when it comes plumping wah told me I should check out your basement.
I've a a 70g sump only filled 1/2 only, the wavesea outlet only 2" in the water if power goes out the max water siphon back will be 15g(use RC tank calculator 72L"x2"Hx24"W) plus I have a check vale on the return. I tested few times no way it'll over flow.

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
wooowo man.. I love the new tank. I really like the aquascape.. but

I WANT MORE PICS ... we all know you are the king with the camera..

so more pics pls... ;0)

Thanks yo! i need to come get some colorful corals form your tank!
King? no way! learning everyday bro and I like the subject you shoot more...:flirt: u know what I mean:wink1:
will shoot more pics when ever i can.....:tongue:

Congrat!!! Great setup, but looks like you are running low on space already. I think you should have gone BIGGER! Hahahha!!!! Can't wait to check it out in person.

Thanks man! your the one got me into the hobby is the new tank coming yet?yeah pretty much full and I did thought of a 8' but space and weight........ any time you know where I live.

CancerverO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Thanks yo! i need to come get some colorful corals form your tank!
King? no way! learning everyday bro and I like the subject you shoot more...:flirt: u know what I mean:wink1:
will shoot more pics when ever i can.....:tongue:

hahahaha,,, I also like ur subject... maybe we can do some trade.. not corals.. subjects.. hahahahahahaha :sgrin:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: