straightjiggy10

Advanced Reefer
update: Dec, 2 2011

clowns.jpg

smorcularis is now picking on food nothing to scream about hopefully tomorrow he eats more! picasso is allowing him to stay close (good sign)

anyone know where i can get some cyclopeez?

Josh

in the coral sea...
Manhattan Reefs
Real Reefer
Supporter
At the swap someone will be selling PE Double packs.

If you run low on the TDO food I gave you let me know.

straightjiggy10

Advanced Reefer
At the swap someone will be selling PE Double packs.

If you run low on the TDO food I gave you let me know.

yeah getting lil low trying to feed this lil guy but he slurps it in and spits it right out he ate like two pellets today which is good news lol :thanks: i did feed the big clown some blended food i got from Chem Chef (great food BTW) and he picked at the small particles of that...

Josh

in the coral sea...
Manhattan Reefs
Real Reefer
Supporter
Good, just make sure you feed stuff that has small pieces that he can eat. You may also want to try Rod's Coral Blend as that is the right size as well.

Josh

in the coral sea...
Manhattan Reefs
Real Reefer
Supporter
Oh, and there is another smorcularis in a new home as of today. Let's see if the owner posts a photo.

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
Mine have been eating Rods food...they even pick and take a few bites out of large mysis and the other bigger pieces.

straightjiggy10

Advanced Reefer
@ rookie The new food josh gave me really opened his appetite he eats 3 times a day now! Morning I do some pellets and then some rod like food from
Chemchef, and then some baby brine & spirina

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
@ rookie The new food josh gave me really opened his appetite he eats 3 times a day now! Morning I do some pellets and then some rod like food from
Chemchef, and then some baby brine & spirina

I have a similar feeding schedule... But the 3rd feeding is pellets again.

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
Frank@wall: is the third tail stripe grey? It looks like the 3rd stipe is very dark, or is it just the lighting?

Frank@Wall

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
Yes, it looks dirty gray. Once i get my better camera hopefully you guys will see better. Sorry for awful picture.

Sent from my LG G2X using Reefs

Josh

in the coral sea...
Manhattan Reefs
Real Reefer
Supporter
Yeah that one had a grey stripe near the tail. He looks like he is wearing a little white tuxedo the way the front two bars are merged.

nycpassat

Advanced Reefer
Manhattan Reefs
i have no idea how to take pics of active fish, especially clowns that waggle. Here's Josh/Rookie's Smorcularis in the middle of the photo. He's joined by two of Doni's Juvi Snowcassos.

dsc_0048.jpg

dsc_0028.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: