MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
A shot of my fuge with an AWESOME ball of cheato that Mike24 from RC gave me at the LIRA meet last night. LOADED with pods and about 15 dime to quarter sized brittle stars! Thanks Mike!
I've been following your thread...everything is looking great and your welcome for the cheato....I actually keep a sixline wrasse in my fuge which keeps all the critters in the chaeto...LOL

strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
So it looks like the tank is ready according to all my tests :thrash: . Taking it easy I picked up this little rock yesterday. Looks amazing under the Reefbrite! Funny how I am so relaxed now that I have SOMETHING in the tank. Using all live rock and cycling with the dead shrimp really seems to have sped the process up.

Attachments

• IMG_4628.JPG
    IMG_4628.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 234

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
i better be get some of them ????????????????:eek::eek::eek:
So it looks like the tank is ready according to all my tests :thrash: . Taking it easy I picked up this little rock yesterday. Looks amazing under the Reefbrite! Funny how I am so relaxed now that I have SOMETHING in the tank. Using all live rock and cycling with the dead shrimp really seems to have sped the process up.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: