strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
A few updated pics....

Figured I would throw some more updated pictures up. I managed to get my Reefanatic ATO installed and running. One of THE best things I have added to the tank. I built a small shelf for the aqualifter and a slightly larger shelf for the RO container. I coated both in resin before throwing on 2 coats of gloss enamel. This is a before pic checking out how they would work and look. I mounted the float brackets using Weldon 16 (Thanks MBG75!) to the sump. I did not trust the suction cup mounts and being as the sump is acrylic it worked out perfectly. When the shelves were ready I put everything in place. I worked on cleaning up the mass of wires and although it's better I'm still not 100% happy with it and will be redoing it soon! Just waiting till I order my RKL Deluxe.

Attachments

• photo (32).jpg
    photo (32).jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 273
  • photo (34).jpg
    photo (34).jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 272
  • photo (37).jpg
    photo (37).jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 270
  • photo (33).jpg
    photo (33).jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:

strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
A shot of my fuge with an AWESOME ball of cheato that Mike24 from RC gave me at the LIRA meet last night. LOADED with pods and about 15 dime to quarter sized brittle stars! Thanks Mike!

Attachments

• photo (35).jpg
    photo (35).jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 271

strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Finally a shot of my BEAST of a skimmer. This thing is REDICULOUS!. I have no livestock in the tank to speak of but have added about 25 lbs of cured LR over the last 4 days. This is how it looks 3 days after it settling in and tuned. What an AMAZING skimmer!

Attachments

• photo (36).jpg
    photo (36).jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 272

BobNY

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
The setup is looking great Bobby!!

It was nice to finally meet you the other night. To think of how close we live to each other and how many years we have known each other through various forums and haven't got together before is crazy.
I looked for you before I left the other night but couldn't find you.

btldreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
180   2   0
OH SNAP you did not just say that Lol... Actually saw a tank today lit by Radion's and the pop and color was amazing. Shimmer was absolutely beautiful...

careful with the radions. you can make your own for less. i have good and bad things about them. i would wait and see as the work all the bugs out.
or i can just help you build your own.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: