DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
I totally forgot to mention ... my Scott's Fairy decided to go carpet surfing, it actually managed to knock the screen cover I have a bit to fit right on through. Sh*t happens ... BUT I placed an order for 2 Female Flame Wrasses sooooooo ... that should be exciting. lol.

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
New FTS:
photo-15.jpg

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
Why so heavy on the blue, you should give us some realistic looking shots as well.
Tank looks great btw. :cheers:

Thanks!!! Working on it now!!!

Tank looks great, like the fish selection a lot

Thank you for the compliment. I definitely love the fish that I have put into this tank. Unfortunately I knew with downgrading I would eventually have to part with my lovely Yellow Belly Hippo. I may take her to a LFS in CT with a 650 display. We'll see!

I did pick up a female Flame Wrasse from HoF in Greenwich yesterday, she is doing wonderfully, eating mysis like a champ!

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
New photos ... taken with an actual camera ... Thanks to Kidninja!!!

DSC_1093.jpg

DSC_1124.jpg

DSC_1110.jpg

DSC_1092.jpg

(and you can admire my minor cyano outbreak on the sandbed ... every time the seasons change I end up with a small patch of cyano ... WHO KNOWS?!?!?!?! HELP I HAVE CYANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
DSC_1119.jpg

DSC_1055.jpg

DSC_1064.jpg

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
Tank looks great! :cheers:
Thanks Pauli! Finally got some quality pics for ya! ;)

Looking good David how the pellets working??

Hey Matt! How's everything going with you?
So far the pellets have been working great ... although in the last week or two I have been having a minor cyano outbreak on the sand bed. Who knows?! I have had the pellets on-line since September or so.

Beautiful cube! I LOVE the Borbonius Anthius. Have loved those since I saw the pics of the ones in Long Island Mikes tank.

Thanks Jimmy! :) This Borbonius Anthias is a fantastic fish. He is a bit territorial and pushes the other fish around, especially when they swim towards the top of the tank. He knocks them all back down. lol. :Hydrogen:

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
UPDATE! Things have been unbelievably busy for some time now, I haven't had a chance to post anything! :). The tank is set up for almost a year and a half now.

IMG_0734.jpg

tankNovember232012.jpg

Enjoy!

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
Well it's been a crazy busy year, not too much time for the tank past w/c's and dosing my 2 part ... keeping your hands out of the tank works wonders for the corals! :D

I am looking into upgrading this system to a custom built tank, 36Lx30Wx24H" which would total about 112G. Just waiting on a price quote.

Last FTS of the year:
December31FTS_zpsd9151a45.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: