dherrera83

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
ITs already running as of an hour ago. Pics of these twins will be up sometime tomorrow. Water is cloudy and im tired... They maybe little but im done!!... lol

Rating - 100%
92   0   0
sounds great looking forward to it, my tank is starting to shape up nicely...my zoos/palys are exploding in my tank right now since my skimmer started malfunctioning and i havent had it on in a while, i might go skimmerless from here on out lol

dherrera83

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Is it still cloudy? lol or are you still tired? lol..

jk bro..

lol... No i am actually waiting on wingo for an extra bulb i need. Right now i am using one bulb and switchin it over to the other tank as soon as i get home. So its a pain, but dont worry i will get a pic up today!!... Just cause you asked... lol

CancerverO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
lol... No i am actually waiting on wingo for an extra bulb i need. Right now i am using one bulb and switchin it over to the other tank as soon as i get home. So its a pain, but dont worry i will get a pic up today!!... Just cause you asked... lol

oh man.. THAT sounds like a pain..lol... ok I will be online tonight waiting for the pics...lol..

dherrera83

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
First tank, the bta tank

Here are some shots... THe pipe work will be shown another day as i still have a mess and have not fully connected everything neatly as it should be. So cut me slack!... lol

The second tank pics will be shown next week one i get the bulb from wingo.

Attachments

• IMG_8473.jpg
    IMG_8473.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 475
  • IMG_8475.jpg
    IMG_8475.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 467
  • IMG_8480.jpg
    IMG_8480.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 470

rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
very nice, I love the concept, keep up the good work, i would love to see the sump for your setup. what is that under the tank?, and I also noticed that you drilled the returns very low, did you manage to put a siphon break on them?

dherrera83

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
very nice, I love the concept, keep up the good work, i would love to see the sump for your setup. what is that under the tank?, and I also noticed that you drilled the returns very low, did you manage to put a siphon break on them?

Yes, i did plan on dealing with the siphoning issue if the power ever goes out or pump fails. I installed a check valve that will take care of that issue, however when i received it i noticed it was some type of metal string inside. Due to limited time i just installed but i did by an extra one. I will be upgrading that part later on with a ball check valve, those are a bit more expensive but i think it will work much better in the long run.

I will show you the sump tomorrow with pics. Not showing the stand as its still just bones and exposed.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: