skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
Here is the start of my soon to be started projects. Due to time constraints, this will be a long term project of plumbing into my current system.

I am going to also be acquiring a larger pump due to the more plumbing head I will be having, but that is already lined up.

The stand is taller than expected as well so I will be needing to trim that down to a more user friendly height.

So here she is... in all it's beauty...

Attachments

• IMAG0497.jpg
    IMAG0497.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 964
  • IMAG0495.jpg
    IMAG0495.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 914
  • IMAG0494.jpg
    IMAG0494.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 653
Rating - 98.6%
73   1   0
oh skener! that's not even enough flow for my solana :theyareon :lol2:
i got an idea :idea: for you!

Keep your frag tank mid level (between DT and sump) and let your DT gravity feed it. Have your frag tank's drain go straight into the sump and all you have to do is put a little power head in the Frag tank. :duh:

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0

Keep your frag tank mid level (between DT and sump) and let your DT gravity feed it. Have your frag tank's drain go straight into the sump and all you have to do is put a little power head in the Frag tank. :duh:

you've come a long way :goldfish2

skene

Rating - 100%
240   0   0

not gonna happen oh long haired unwise one.. my DT stand isnt tall enough to support a drain like that to the tank. Besides all else... I do not want what comes down the drain off the DT going into the frag tank. nor do i want a frag tank that needs to be plumbed with the drain with loop traps.

skene

Rating - 100%
240   0   0
nooooooooooooooooooooooo............. it can't be!!!!

ok yes another update... I decided it'll be LEDs for this tank... gotta try out this stuff you people oh so go nuts over.

Also in case I needed it, I kept around my Koralia 1.... I'm sure you don't need to see what one of those look like... but anyways.. it's in my tank.

:)

Attachments

• IMAG0513.jpg
    IMAG0513.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 827
  • IMAG0512.jpg
    IMAG0512.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 268
  • IMAG0514.jpg
    IMAG0514.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 267

skene

Rating - 100%
240   0   0
another update...

Plumbing.... :) just another step closer.
Would have gotten some of it done, however the HD I went to did not have any unions available.

And just cause the guys at Coral Theory were so awesome today with the locline here is a pic of my rigid tubing.. :lol2:

Attachments

• IMAG0534.jpg
    IMAG0534.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 251

Coral Theory

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
another update...

Plumbing.... :) just another step closer.
Would have gotten some of it done, however the HD I went to did not have any unions available.

And just cause the guys at Coral Theory were so awesome today with the locline here is a pic of my rigid tubing.. :lol2:

Should of said you needed unions. We have those too in the the store.

will 1 1/2" work for you. :bigeyes:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: