jck16

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
This is def one of my favorite tanks to see. So much good stuff and really natural looking. I do agree with your comment about the sandbed though...too many corals cluttering it up.

kidninja

Nemo Assassin
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
This is def one of my favorite tanks to see. So much good stuff and really natural looking. I do agree with your comment about the sandbed though...too many corals cluttering it up.

thanks really appreciate it! yea i spent the day cleaning up the sandbed and gluing some frags on my rocks

kidninja

Nemo Assassin
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
Thanks for the ugly fish david! much appreciated =)

DSC_1070.jpg

kidninja

Nemo Assassin
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
Tank is looking great Brian, you need a bigger fish in there. How is the borbonius doing, is it shy?

thanks steve! yea looking for some more fish but tank is going through a mini cycle from transferring everything so i gotta wait it out a bit. The borbonius was awesome but had to give it back because it was picking on my other fish -_- :help: RIP Royal Gramma

kidninja

Nemo Assassin
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
very nice. what I love is that looking at it, I'd think it had been set up for a while and is very mature but it was just set up a few months ago. nice job.

thanks much appreciated! man... i knew this was going to happen! a freakin mini cycle has hit my tank with green diatom algae! what to do?!?!?!!?!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: